1

2D threw himself onto his bed, bored out of his mind. He looked up at the ceiling. It was too dark to see anything, though. He then turned his head to the digital clock under the TV. He sighed, "2 AM..." Rolling over to the side and closing his eyes shut. He couldn't sleep. Something was bugging him, but he didn't know what. He felt a strong need. A heavy desire, for something, but he couldn't exactly put his finger on it. He quickly got up, as he immediately remembered what he wanted. He was horny. And he wanted to get off to some porn. The internet was down, and 2D didn't really have much in his room, anyway. So he quickly made his way into Murdoc's room, upstairs. Murdoc was fast asleep, with a bottle of whiskey in his hand over his chest. 2D looked under his bed, not very surprised to see a huge stash of porn magazines. 2D snatched one, assuming Murdoc wouldn't mind if he borrowed one for the night. 2D went back to his own bed, and flipped a page. The pages were covered with white, sticky liquids. 2D ignored it, unhappily knowing what it was. He slid his hand down his pants and began to rub himself. He began quietly moaning and panting. Noodle was next door to his room. He didn't want to wake anybody to his sexual orientations, so he kept it quiet. Soon enough, he came. And he let out a loud moan, too, waking up Murdoc...