4

Murdoc slammed the door behind him. "First things first..." He said, unbuckling his belt as his baggy jeans slipped down. His cock was hard, it was throbbing. 2D blushed, making even his dick hard. "Oh? Already?" Murdoc chuckled, walking closer to him. Murdoc pulled down his boxer shorts and revealed his dick to 2D. "Suck on this." He said, quickly grabbing the back of 2D's head and shoving it down his throat. 2D was gagging for a second, but instantly got used to it. "You're adjusting well, faceache." He snickered. After a little while, Murdoc felt his orgasm growing. "Ah...f-fuck." He mumbled, thrusting into 2D's throat even harder. Just then, he came directly down his throat, choking him with a fuckload of cum. Murdoc pulled out when his climax ended. He fell backwards, panting and sweating all over. His eyes rolling back into his head. "Oh, fucking...h-hell..." He stuttered while taking a breath. 2D coughed a bit as cum poured from his mouth. "How'd that taste, my lil' cum slut?" Murdoc asked seductively. "Blegh...it's so salty!" 2D replied, wiping his mouth. "Well, whatever. Anyway, it's your turn, now." Murdoc immediately proposed. "Huh? Wha-?" 2D asked. "I want you to stuff your big dick in my ass. I'm so fuckin' horny." Murdoc demanded touching his throbbing cock, still with a bit of semen coming out.