3

Russel, Noodle, and Murdoc were all up, eating breakfast together in the dining room. "Russel!! I made a Kitsune shape pancake (Kitsune means "fox" in Japanese)!! Russel smiled at her, continuing to cook. Murdoc sat at the table, with nothing to eat in front of him, angry as always. "Muds, you gon' starve if you don't eat nothin'." Russel told him. "I'd ratha starve than be here." Murdoc shrugged. Russel sighed and ignored him. Just then, 2D slowly came down the stairs, less energetic than usual. "Oh, lookie there! It's fappy-boy!" Murdoc pointed and laughed. "Muds! Mind you're manners!" Russel yelled at him. "Happy...boy?" A confused Noodle asked. "Uh...yeah...happy boy..." Russel responded. She was young, and didn't quite understand. 2D went outside with a cigarette in his hand. Murdoc jumped up and followed along. "Leave me alone." 2D said, without facing him. "Pfft, wot are ya, embarrassed? It's nothing to be 'shamed of, love. It feels good, roight?" Murodc elbowed him, knocking 2D's cigarette on the ground. "Fuck! Um...I dunno, I guess so." He blushed. "Listen, uh...lemme take ya to my room fo' a bit, aight?" Murdoc whispered in his ear, making 2D sweat and gulp. "Uhm...okay..." He said, following Murdoc upstairs.