8

"I wanna do such bad things to' yew..." 2D panted, as Murdoc's tongue in his mouth made it hard to speak. "Then do it. Punish me." Murdoc demanded in a low, raspy voice. 2D fingered him faster, making Murdoc even wetter and more horny. "Just fuck me up." Murdoc said. 2D started licking Murdoc all over his chest and touching his body. Murdoc and 2D felt a warm substance slowly coming out of their dicks, as they grinded against each other. They were coming all over each other. "Mmm...f-fuck..." Murdoc bit his lower lip as he clenched onto 2D's back. Murdoc wrapped his legs around 2D, so 2D could reach and finger him faster. Murdoc was having his 4th orgasm. "Pound m-me..." He panted and begged 2D, clenching even harder. His dick was throbbing as it was touching 2D's cock, too. "Ah, fuck!" 2D blushed and came. They were done, for the day, at least. 2D pulled out, licking his fingers. Murdoc panted on lay down, wiped out. "Oi, that was...actually p-pretty nice..." Murdoc said drunkenly. "Yeh, it was." 2D agreed, laying back and resting his eyes, relaxing from his climaxing...

"Hey!! 2D-san! Midori-san! Are you guys in here!?" Noodle joyfully knocked on the door, having no idea what they were even doing in there.

"Well, shit." Murdoc sighed, putting the robe back on.