7

2D began licking Murdoc from his neck all the way down until he got to his dick. 2D put his mouth on it, as he slid his finger back to Murdoc's ass, fingering him hard. "Oh, yeah...f-fucking stick your finger in there." He moaned, sweating a bit. 2D purposely choked himself with Murdoc's dick, sliding the whole thing down his throat. All 7 inches of his erect dick. He loved it now. 2D was rubbing Murdoc's balls with one hand, sucking his dick with his mouth, and fingering him with the other. "Oh...a-ah...faster." Murdoc pleaded. 2D put his whole fist up there, rubbing his balls faster, and clogging his throat with Murdoc's cock. "I'm...c-coming!" Murdoc panted, once again, choking 2D with semen as 2D fell back, coughing some cum out of his throat. 2D's hand was completely soaked and dripping after it was in Murdoc's ass. Murdoc fell to his knees and was soaking wet after this. "Oh...you're s-so good at this. Almost better than any girl I've eva' had." Murdoc admitted. "I'm doin' my best fo' yew." 2D grinned seductively. Murdoc pounced on top of 2D, humping him and grinding all over him, choking him with his serpent tongue. 2D was doing the same as he was underneath Muds. He held Murdoc on him, spreading Murdoc's ass and sliding a finger up there. He knew Murdoc really liked it.