Chapter 6

Waterpaw was out on a hunt with icepaw and Mosspaw when Icepaw suggested he and Mosspaw try hunting by the stream while Waterpaw hunted in the forest. As Waterpaw was burying her vole when a dark brown shape shot out and pinned her down. Fear gripped her like claws as the dark brown tabby growled, "who are you better explain." "I'm Waterpaw from BreezeClan." She stammered. "BreezeClan?" He asked. "Yes," she replied. "We have been looking for this Clan for moons!" He purred. "Who are you?" She meowed. "I'm thorntooth, and these are my littermates Quailfeather and whitewater." He meowed. Thorntooth let Waterpaw up and lead them to the camp. Snakestar announced their arrival, when the bushes rustle and a ginger cat stepped out. Snakestar bristled and led the cat to his den then came out and meowed, "this is flame who will now be know as Flameheart." Waterpaw saw pride in Flameheart's gaze as it slowly swept over the clan. "And also Waterpaw, Icepaw, and Mosspaw deserve their warrior names," Snakestar meowed, "do you promise to protect your clan at the cost of your life?" "I do" the three cats choruses. "Then by the power of StarClan I give you your warrior names, Waterpaw from this moment on you will be know as Watermist," Snakestar announced, "Icepaw from this moment on you will be know as Iceclaw, Mosspaw from this moment on you will be know as Mossblaze. The three warriors eyes were shining as the other warriors went to their nests for the night. This is the beginning of the greatest fear their is.

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER DUN DUN DUN!!!!