TWENTY TWO

Your eyelashes flutter open again but this time..everything is bright. The sudden exposure to light is blinding, you blink your eyes a couple of times to adjust.
You look down to see your arms and legs tied to the chair you're sitting in. You gasp and begin to breathe heavily, panicking. You struggle as you try to get out but you can't do anything. You're stuck here...wherever is here. You look around and notice a lot of camera equipment..
"H..hello? please is anyone there? I..I didn't see your face. Please, just let me go..I won't say anything." you yell out, you receive no answer. You struggle again, looking around for something..anything that can help. You notice something familiar on the couch across from you...Nathan's jacket.
Your mind jumps to the worst scenario..did this person know you two were meeting and decided to jump you both? did they just see you waiting and decided to kidnap you and then waited for Nathan and got him too??
"Hey! Hello?! I..did you get the guy I was supposed to meet?!" you yell again.

"does it really matter..aren't you two going through a rough patch right now..?" the voice was soft but menacing, it came from behind the doorway to the right

"h..how do you know?" you questioned softly

"What if I told you I killed him..? Would you even care? "

"D..did you?"

"yes." he quietly answers

your stomach turns and you feel sick, your eyes become hot as tears glaze over them.
You start off silently crying before breaking down into a quiet sob
"Please. please. What do you want from me?!"

"I thought you didn't care?"

"Why does it matter?! he's dead..he died thinking I hated him." you cry

"Well..actually, he's not dead." he quietly laughs

you stop crying, your face is still wet from your tears since you can't reach up and wipe them
"So that's what you're doing?! Just messing with my head!?" you yell at him

The man strolls into the room, it takes you a second but you recognize him from Blackwell. You can't remember his name quite yet but you recognize him for sure..
"You look so pretty when you cry..." he strolls over to the desk, grabbing a camera. He walks over to you and holds the camera up towards you,he adjusts your head to point directly into the camera. You squint your eyes at the flash
"Don't squint! You're fucking up my shot.." he yells in an outburst

you slightly flinch
"Please let me go.." you mumble as you cry, not knowing what this guy wants..

"That's enough from you..you're becoming annoying." he sets down his camera and goes back over to the desk, he grabs a syringe and a vile. He fills the syringe and sets the vile back down.

You quickly struggle;trying to pull your leg and arms free
"No! Please,Please no!" you yell

"Shh..it's alright. It'll all be over soon.." he gently smiles at you as he approaches, tilting your head and injecting you again.

You softly sob,
"he..help." you want to call out but it comes out as a whisper. You quietly cry until your head drops,you pass out again.