THIRTY TWO

It's your last day at Blackwell,your parents are on their way to get you. You open your laptop to see the news, finally they caught Jefferson. You feel good for bringing justice to all his victims, Kate, Rachel, You, Nathan, and many other girls. It makes you sick that he wasn't caught sooner that you weren't able to stop him before--
You stop. Pushing everything back inside, you know it's not good to bottle it up but you've cried so much already..you're tired of crying. You shut your laptop and put it into one of your bags. You leave the room, struggling to carry your bags. Everyone was waiting outside of your room for you; Victoria, Kate, Max, and Warren. They all smile at you but you know they hate to see you go,they want to see you grow and strive though.

"I'll get those for you." Warren picks up some of your bags and you all head to the parking lot, your parents are there with the van. They're waiting for you. Warren and your dad pack the truck as you turn to the others.

"I'm gonna miss you all so much."

"I know that I still have a lot to make up for but..I hope our relationship can still grow even when you're far away," Victoria hugs you "Ugh you're gonna make my eyeliner run, you dork." She softly chuckles as she wipes the corner of her eyes carefully. You softly smile at her, knowing she truly means well.

"I didn't get to talk to you very much. I'm sorry for accusing Nathan for all that--" Max looks at you,full of guilt

"Stop. It's fine. I hope we'll still be friends too.." you hug her, you both give each other soft smiles

"(Y/N)..god. I'll come visit for breaks! Promise, we all will try!" Kate holds your hand tightly

"Kate. you guys don't have to...that costs money and--"

"We want to. We insist you let us." Warren persists as he walks over and the others agree, they all huddle around you giving you a group hug. You all are so sad to be splitting but you hope to come back soon, you say your goodbyes multiple times before breaking away from each other. You climb into the backseat of the van.

"Mom! Dad! I missed you guys so much!" you smile at them. They tell you they've missed you too, you wave out the window to your friends as the van reverses from the parking lot and you begin on the road back to the airport and back home.