Chapter 1- Flamieh

The Only One
How the world was created or was it how the world ended?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This world didn't always exist...
This world wasn't always just this world
And only the stars can tell this story
...*intermission music*...
Before anything was created the only thing that existed was white space and a girl. This girl had all the power she needed and could want. She enjoyed her freedom, but she was lonely...and wanted this world to be something else. She firstly created a boy. When this boy came to life the girl placed her hand on his head and spoke softly into his ear "Your job is to destroy this world I create one day and make a better one, you're the only one who can do this." The boy listened and agree to his death sentence.

Awakening to the light of day the boy yawned and sat up looking around. "You fell asleep in the same spot again, under the tree at the top of the hill," quoted a small voice. "Shut up Angelica!" snapped the boy. The girl by the name of Angelica giggled and sat down next to this boy. "You've always been like that Flamieh, you don't give a care for the world,"
Flamieh paused "I mean,what is life anymore, you just die in the end, get reborn then die again what is the point of all this?"
"Maybe we live forever to find this out," replied Angelica. "What would happen if you died and never came back to life again? "questioned Flamieh. Angelica shrugged.
Ending their conversation, silence came back and the both of the kids headed back home but their home didn't so very much exist anymore...

Struck in terror and confusion, both Angelica and Flamieh stood there with no words.In no time a big crowd was behind them. Flamieh suddenly remembering someone or something, started digging in the pile of rubble and dug deeper, with a blast of his fear he shot a swirling light at the remains of his house to find a relative under all the debris. Seeing if he was conscious, Flamieh yelled out his name;Angelic calling for a healer. Coughing out bits of dust the old man woke up trying to speak and gave Flamieh something "You young boy, you are the hope to give this world an end...you are mighty, you're a God...take this with you and make sure this world has an end," he choked handing over a fine set of daggers. Taking the gift, watching the old man past away the destined boy swore he would get revenge.

10years later
"It's dusty in here," a girl with sky blue hair wearing a pointy hat with a long cloak and robe coughed. "Yeah," answered a boy with a mask. "The Demon-like assassin and the Lunatic witch strikes again!" the girl read out loud giggling. "We're not here to mess around Angelica, I need to know what he meant by 'ending' the world," exclaimed the masked boy with a strict manner.
-Angelica's POV-
I turned around and smiled, ever since the incident 10years ago we'd been searching for clues for what had happened. We were scourging an old library with broken lights and ripped books. No one ever took me seriously so now I'm this over excited Lunatic. Flamieh never knew his fate, wanted to understand his purpose for him being here, I knew everything but I played the part of being a dumb child after all it's his story not mine.
-Out of POV-
Scanning the dark room Flamieh started searching for answers, suddenly he heard his name being called out "Angelica we are not here to find any useless-" he paused as he entered the next room where Angelica was to find a table lit up with a map and a picture of himself crossed out in red ink. Staring at this map he found his old abandoned crushed home marked with an X and other things marked out where he'd been. "This explains all the incidents we've occurred through these past 10 years..." he gasped. Pin pointing where they were he had noticed that it was also marked with an X and grabbed Angelica's hand while taking the map with him ripping it off the table. Angelica confused, ran behind him but suddenly...

THE STORY WILL CONTINUE AFTER THE BREAK!

Do you ever wonder why your existence is here?
Why you live?
Why everyone else around you exits?
What's the point of you being here?
Ever wondered about what life actually is?
What's the purpose of it?