Chapter 8

Bri Hall

A week Later

I was in the middle of tying up my shoes to leave for my first day back at school after being on bed rest for an entire week. Yes! I'm ok. I was rushed to the hospital thanks to the girls, Markus, and most importantly Keith. Of course the girls told me what happened, i can't believe he did that for me I'm still shocked til this day. Out of all my years of knowing Keith, I would have never thought that he would help me in a crazy and life threatening situation.....or any situation to be honest. But I don't think that means he'll start being nice to me so I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

"Hey babe you ready?" Aaleeyah walked into my room fully dressed.

"Yea I'm ready." I smiled.

"You sure you don't wanna just stay home and recover a little bit longer?" She asked.

Oh yea There's one thing I forgot to mention, after the doctor said I was free to go home and that I only needed to be on bed rest for a week, the girls Got a little TOO carried away. They were treating me like I got hit by a bus or something, like they wouldn't let me sketch cause I'd probably break my wrist or, they would try to carry me to the bathroom like, it's just my neck not my legs, my wrists, my eyes, my mouth, or my ass.

"Aaleeyah im fine I promise." I reassured her.

"I know but last week was scary we thought we lost you." She frowned.

"But I'm still here alive and healthy. I'm perfectly fine see." I smiled and posed like a model than started twerking causing her to laugh.

"Alright well let's go before we're late." She said leaving my room.

With that I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

Bri's Outfit

Bahja's Outfit

Bahja's Outfit

Summer's Outfit

Summer's Outfit