Chapter 10

Bryshere Gray

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asked her.

There was nothing but fire in my eyes as I watched them. I wanted to kill him. This nigga needs to stay away from her, he's trying to take what belongs to me. If she say yes that's both they asses.

"I'm gonna have to think about that." She said.

"Take all the time you need babygirl." He smiled.

"Yes I will go out with you." She said.

I glared at her hard as hell and I know she could feel it too she just didn't want to look.

"Perfect. How about I pick you up next Friday and we can go anywhere you want?" He smiled.

"I'd like that." She smiled back.

"Good see you next Friday beautiful." He said then kissed her cheek.

My eye twitched a little watching this.

"Goodbye ladies." He said to the girls before leaving.

"Byyyyye." They said back in a flirty tone.

"Oh my god." The girls said watching him drive off.

"Leeyah's got a boyfriend, leeyah's got a boyfriend." Bri chanted like a 6 year old.

"Shut up." She said trying to stop her blushing.

"I told you he wanted a piece of this cake." Summer smirked smacking leeyah's butt.

"Bruh it's just a date that's it." She said.

"Yea we know which is gone lead to more in the backseat of his car." Bahja licked her lips as the rest oooohed to leeyah.

Fuck No! It ain't gone be none of that and I'm gone make sure of it.

"Y'all need to cool it. y'all know no man gets this cake on the first date." Leeyah said pointing to herself.

"Leeyah it was just a joke chill out." Jasmine chuckled.

"Come on let's go home I really don't want to deal with you know who right now." She said.

The girls looked at me to see me staring back at them with a glare. They then began walking off school property. I just shook my head as they walked off.

Flashback

Second grade

Bryshere was coloring in his coloring book just minding his business when his best friend Aaleeyah popped up from behind him. "Hey Puddin can I barrow your blue color pencil?" She asked him. He looked up at her simply because He was sitting and she was standing. She wore a light blue and purple floral print dress with, black leggings and white sandals. Her hair was in a high curly ponytail. "Yea sure, if you sit next to me at lunch time." He said. "Of course." She smiled with her hands behind her back. He handed her the blue color pencil. "Thanks puddin you're the best." She said and hugged him before running back to her seat. Bryshere smiled and continued to color his Batman picture, when He heard a loud thump. All the kids gasp as someone started to cry. Bryshere turned his attention to the noise to see leeyah on the floor crying while holding her head. He quickly ran up to her and bend down on one knee. "What happened leeyah?" He asked wiping her tears away. "Jordan took my color pencil and pushed me out my chair and made me hit my head on the floor." She whined. Bryshere started to get angry, his fist balled up and shook as he stood to his feet. "Stay right here I'll be right back ok." He said to her. She nodded her head and wiped her tears that continued to fall. He began to make his way towards Jordan and his friends table. "Why did you take leeyah's color pencil?" He asked in anger. "She wouldn't let me have it so I took it." Jordan said. "Give it back." He said. "No." Jordan replied. "I'm not asking you I'm telling you now give it back and tell leeyah you're sorry." Bryshere said as his breathing got heavy. "And if I don't?" He asked smartly. Bryshere didn't waste no time. He pushed jordan out of his chair causing him to fall on the floor, He banged his head against the floor just so he could feel that same pain that leeyah felt but ten times worse. "Now tell her you're sorry." Bryshere repeated. "I'm sorry leeyah." He said. "Now give it back." Bryshere said holding his hand out. He quickly stood up and gave him the color pencil back. Bryshere walked up to leeyah handing it to her with a smile. "Thanks puddin you're the best." Aaleeyah said and hugged him. "Anything for my best friend." He replied. "I love you puddin."  Leeyah said still hugging him. "I love you too leeyah." He said hugging her tighter not wanting to let her go. Little did she know he meant every word he said.