Chapter 13

Woody McClain

"Are you serious?" She yelled at me.

"What, I'm just telling you how it is." I said.

"I can't believe you woody, I thought you were different." She said putting her clothes back on.

Stacey finally spread them legs for a Nigga after what felt like 6 years. I had her ass screaming at the top of her lungs with my massive strokes and left her ass shaking with tears coming down her face. After we finished I told her it was time for her leave and now she sitting here yelling at me about her hurt feelings.

"Well that's your fault, I don't know what else to tell you." I put my hands up in defense.

She walked up to me and slapped me across my face. I quickly grabbed her arms and pushed her against the door. I would never hit a women but that don't mean you put your hands on me.

"Look I know your feelings hurt and shit but that don't mean you can put your fucking hands on me." I said through gritted teeth.

She looked at me with a scared look but still trying to be tough.

"Let me go woody." She said.

I let her go and once again told her to leave. I don't have time to be dealing with these hoes man.

"Bahja was right, I should've left your ass alone, you're just a fuck boy." She cried putting on her shoes.

"What?" I asked.

"Bahja told me you was no good, and that all you care about is yourself, now I see why she ain't give you nun." She looked at me in disgust before grabbing her purse and walking out of my room.

"Bahja? Awe hell nah." I said to myself.

Now she out here telling people my business, wait until I see her ass again. She needs to mind her own, while she all up in mine. I was brought out of my thoughts when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I said.

It was Luke. He walked in and stood in the middle of the room.

"You know you can sit down?" I chuckled.

"Yea I know, but Stacey was here so you probably got nut all over the sheets." He also chuckled.

"Nah just Stacey's pussy juice, she swallowed all my babies." I smirked.

He just laughed and I joined.

"So what you come in here for?" I asked.

"I was about to head to the mall and was gone ask if you wanted to go." He said.

"Yea just let me take a shower first." I said.

He nodded and walked out my room. I took my sheets off my bed and went downstairs towards the laundry room to wash them.

"How was it?" Keith asked me, looking through the fridge.

"Ehh it was good a little loose, not gonna lie." I said.

He nodded his head and went to the living room to watch tv. I turned the washer on then ran back upstairs into my room to take a shower. After my shower and getting dressed I walked downstairs to see Luke sitting in the living room with Keith.

"Ight I'm ready." I said.

"You sure you don't wanna come with us?" Luke asked Keith.

"Nah I'm good y'all go ahead." He said.