𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

July 11th, 1989

"I'm here!" you called, approaching the creek from a previously hidden forest path. All heads turned upon your arrival. Eddie waved shyly while Richie pushed him aside and blew you a very overly dramatic kiss. You hopped towards them across the stepping stones. Your muddy brown ankle boots clicked against the stone.

"My lover has returned! Fear thee not, fair maiden, I shall slay this shit-headed beast!" Richie did his best medieval impression while shoving Stan into the water. You giggled and gave Richie a friendly hug upon making it to the other side. Bill smiled at your innocent interaction and looked down at the map of the sewer system that ran all throughout Derry, the one that he -mind you-stole from his father's office. "D-did y-you br-bring the f-flashl-lights?" he asked. You pulled away from Richie, ignoring the grabby motions he was making with his hands, and flicked yourself on the forehead.

"Ugh. Yeah, I did but they're in my bike basket. Be right back, guys." and with that, you started back across the creek and up the hill where your bike was leaned against the hot pavement of the road. Once you were for sure out of earshot, Richie whistled to himself, earning him a push in the creek as well.

After a few minutes, you still hadn't returned. "Hey, is she ok?" Stan asked, looking up from drawing swirls in the dirt. Just after he said this, you emerged from the treeline, a look of distress evident on your face. Everyone stood, ready to run to their friend who appeared to be in danger. "Run!" You yelled before getting dragged back into the brush. A few seconds later, Henry and his goons sauntered out of the forest.

They stood in a semi-pyramid with Henry making the point. Belch and Patrick made up the left and right flanks while Victor Criss paced near the back. Belch grinned to himself and held you tighter against him. You were held under his arm against your will. You struggled slightly but after every movement you made, he tightened his grip. "(Y/N)!" The losers all shouted in unison. They stepped forward once more, disregarding your warning.

"Hey losers! We got your whore!" Henry chuckled, making eye contact with Bill as you were traded between them. Henry wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you towards him so that he could rest his chin on her shoulder blade. "How much are they paying you, darling? I'd double it if you'd like," He whispered in your ear just loud enough that Bill could barely make out what had been said.

You tilted your head as far away from him as you could, but it wasn't far. Henry laughed. "G-get away f-from h-h-her!" Bill commanded, dropping to his knees to pick up a rather large, sharp rock. "Whatcha gonna do about it? K-k-k-kill me?" Henry's friends snorted at the joke, despite it being offensive and downright hurtful.

Bill tightened his grip on the rock before launching it across the creek where it made direct contact with Henry's forehead. He staggered backward and released his grip on your waist. Realizing that you were finally free, you took advantage of this and ran across the creek towards your friends who were screaming for you to hurry the hell up. You tripped on one of the stepping stones but decided it wasn't worth it and ran through the water instead. Once you made it to the other side, Stan reached down to help you up. "You alright?" He asks. You nod and envelop him in a giant bear hug, almost taking him down.

"Rock war!" Richie screams, holding up a bundle of six or seven stones in a sack he had made with his shirt before flinging them one by one over the creek. Everyone got the message and complied, grabbing rocks of their own and hurling them over the small body of water. Henry's gang acted quickly, blindly throwing rocks of their own. Though it was only a matter of time until they realized that it was no use and that they were outnumbered.

The Losers' looked back across the stream to see that Henry and his gang were now long gone. Bill smiled, feeling accomplished with himself while Richie and Stan cheered. You sat down on the water's edge, still heavily breathing from the rush of adrenaline. Bill crouched down next to you. "A-are you s-sure t-they di-didn't hurt you?" he asked.

You took a deep breath and turned to him. You nodded and smiled widely, wrapping your arms around his neck in a tight hug. Just as you were about to pull away, you placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Bill blushed heavily, feeling the tips of his ears turn red. "Thanks, Billy, I owe you one." The guys whistled and hollered and you both smiled.

(A/N: This is sort of a short chapter cause I really wanted to add this scene but didn't really know how to move it along from there. Like I said, you take the role of Beverly in this so you carry most of her traits (such as the rumors) so that's why Henry says those things to you.)