The meeting

I walk through the dirty streets of the underground, sticking to the shadows in hopes of keeping eyes off of me.
This town is filled with rapists and murderers, robbers and sex traffickers. It's a Heinous and vile place that makes me want to scream, to desperately find a way out and see the blue sky and the stars.
Astronomy has always fascinated me. I stole a few books from a shop once that detailed constellations and planets. And I've made it a goal to get out of here.
I slip into an joint alleyway, and raise my eyebrows at three grown men assaulting a younger man. I crouch, pulling out multiple small blades. I ready them in my hand, take a deep breath, and throw them quickly. I hear groans and a loud noise, and peak my head out of my hiding spot.
  The man is standing there stunned. I stand up and walk towards him, pulling my knives out of heads as I go. I turn to greet him, and I'm suddenly shoved up against the wall, stuck in a position that could turn very sexual at any moment. His hands are holding my wrists in place, and I wince slightly, my wounds still not healed completely.
  His black hair swoops across his face, covering his eyes. He has no emotion, and his eyes are repressed. Very repressed. So full of life, dull life.
  "Who are you? I didn't need your help!" His voice is low, and angry. I smirk and look into his eyes.
  "Well, normally when someone saves you, you say 'thank you.' This is not exactly what I imagined, but it'll work." He growls and lets go of me, turning away, but not leaving.
  "By the way, my names Y/n. What's yours?"
  "Levi."
I'm about to retort again before I feel a sharp pain in my side. I look down and see a long knife stuck in me, red pooling around it, staining my white shirt.
Levi turns back around, and i see a tad of fear in his eyes, and he rushes to me. I fall onto my knees, unable to speak,  pointing towards the direction the knife came from. He turns and at the last moment pulls out a weapon. The world is getting blurrier, I'm not sure if it's from my tears or if I'm actually dying. I hear a gunshot, but it sounds distant.
Someone picks me up, cradles me, and I snuggle against them, breathing in a musky smell as I slowly fade into black, thinking I'm never going to wake up again.