No...

I sat on my brown horse, fidgeting with the reins. "Breathe," I tell myself under my breath.
  Levi rides up next to me, and looks at me with concern. I smile. "I'm fine, just nervous,". He nods and moves towards hanji, me in pursuit.
"Yyyyyyyyy/nnnnn!" I hear hanji scream as I pull up next to her. I roll my eyes and block her out, scanning for Isabel and Farlen.
*******************************************
Its cold and stormy. A thick fog covers everything , and I'm breathing in humid air. I see a titan, and I see red. I realize it's blood and my stomach drops. So much blood. I grapple around onto its neck and slice its nape, killing it effectively. I gulp as I land lightly on the ground. I turn.....
Isabel's HEAD, a permanent look of shock on her face. I scream and turn to my left. Farlen is ripped in half, his insides spilling out. I fall to my knees and start bawling. I don't know how long passes when I hear a voice.
"Y/N!" I don't have enough will power to turn around. I know who it is. I see Levi, and I see the look of utter horror and shock on his face. He collapses next to me, and cradles me as we cry. We cry and cry. I feel myself getting drowsy, and I let myself fall into a dreamless, dark, sleep.
I wake up to Levi still holding me. He knows I'm awake and kisses my forehead. He's done crying, and so am I . I realize we are moving. We're in a wagon, and I cuddle up closer to him. He looks at me and speaks softly. "I-I grabbed their badges," he holds up to patches of the wings, from Isabel's and Farlen's jackets. I grab them delicately, and hold them to my chest. I hear Levi start to sing softly. He never sings.
Where are we. What the hell, is going on? The dust has only just begun to form. Crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling.
I know the song, and close my eyes and sigh. I'm beginning to fall asleep, but it's a gentle and fuzzy sleep. I here Levi sing few more words, then drift off.
Mmm, whatcha say. Mmm that you only meant well, well of course you did. Mmm whatcha say , mmm that its all for the best, because it is. Mm, whatcha say? Mm that's its just what we need. You decided this. Mmm whatcha say, what did she say?