Survey corps

So.... after that whole debacle, Levi and I joined the survey corp. we met Isabel and farlen, who became like my little siblings. Erwin turned out to be really nice too, and Levi and I eventually started to trust him.
  One fall day, when the leaves were changing, hanji, who I was beginning to think was insane, came up to me. "Yyyyyyyy/nnnnnn!!!" She screamed at me. I flinched, still not used to her shouting. Loud noises brought back awful memories.
  She noticed, and lowed her voice. "Congrats on becoming corporal! You get to be with levvvvi!" She wiggles her eyebrows and I burst out laughing.
  Yeah, I was promoted to corporal with Levi, witch suited both of us. We were getting our squads soon, but for now we just tried to enjoy our time with each other.
***************
I sat in my office and sighed, giving myself a break from paperwork. Erwin was trying to be nice, but it was still a lot. I didn't have a lot to complain about, this place was so much better than the underground.
  Our first night here, Levi and I snuck onto the roof, and sat there, holding each other, looking at the bright stars. Hanji had given me a book about constellations, and I murmured them to Levi and pointed to them as he held me gently. Suddenly the two kids from the alley appeared on the roof, and introduced themselves. Isabel had the pink hair, and farlen was the blonde.
So then all four of us sat there, and I taught those 2 about the stars, while Levi looked on, although he was mesmerized by the twilight jewels as well.
I hear a knock on my door, and it snaps me out of my daydream.
"Name and business?" I called out as I picked up a book on the ocean.
"It's me you idiot," I heard a mumble as the door opened. I turned around and saw Levi with a cup of cinnamon honey tea, my favorite.
  I smiled and sat back down. "Thanks," I said, flipping aimlessly through the pages. I set the book down and wrap my hands around the warm mug. I set it down again.
  "So, how was your-," I squeal as I'm picked up and hurled onto the bed. Levi crawls on top of me and kisses me gently.
  "It was fine, Lots of paperwork," he says, his forehead against mine.
  I sit up and lean into him, sighing slightly. "I'm nervous for tomorrow," I say after a while.
  We were getting our squads tomorrow, and going on an expedition too.
  "I am too. Don't worry, just relax," Levi soothes me. Pretty soon I am slipping into darkness, but it wasn't the scary darkness, it was the comfortable darkness.  And knowing that Levi was there just made me relax more, and made my heart flutter, even after all this time.
  ******************************************
  Hi! I'm the author of this story! 😛😛 I know I haven't put notes before, but I wanted to update you guys. This might take a while to update, because I'm going through a rough time, and I have school too. Anyways I hope you enjoy!!