After

I wake up. I'm in the hospital. My head hurts like hell, and my vision is fuzzy. I sit up on the soft pillows, and look to my side. On the small, wooden nightstand there is a bunch of roses. Whites roses, specifically. I sigh, knowing that they are from Levi. I want to forgive him, so badly. But I can't. If I trust you and you hurt me so badly, like he did, I won't forgive you. I won't trust you, no matter how hard it is for me to do so.
Erwin is in my room, and I wave to him.
He chuckles. "Morning, Y/n," he tells me, and I look out the window. It's around 7:30 in the morning. My vision has cleared, and I gasp. Erwin only has one arm. It's from that Titan? I think? I can't remember.
  "Erwin, you're missing an arm?!"
"Remember?" Erwin asks, and I nod slightly, as everything comes rushing back to me like a cascading waterfall. Too much movement causes my head to feel like it's going to implode.
"Did we get him back?" I ask, dreading he answer. Eren is my son. I love him, he can't be gone, we had to have saved him.
"Yes, he's in room 204," Erwin tells me. Despite the pain, I quickly get out of bed. I go into the small bathroom and change into large sweater and comfy pants. Erwin?" I ask, as I get ready to leave. "I wasn't here right?" He nods, and I grin, flashing him a thumbs up. Throwing my freshly washed cloak over my shoulder, I rush to Erens hospital room.
Levi is inside, as well as Mikasa and Armin, looking upset. Eren is upright in bed, and a couple of tears are streaming down his face already. I see him wipe them away. Then he sees me. "Mom!" He cries, and I push aside my surprise. Mikasa and Armin are smiling now, and Levi is just sitting there, although I know he is slightly shocked too. I practically run to his side, and hug him, tears threatening to spill. He's crying freely now, and I feel Armin and Mikasa next to me. I stand for a moment and then hug both of them as well. Armin is crying like Eren, although silently, and Mikasa has a few tears on her cheeks. "I was so worried!" I tell them, and I know Mom mode is kicking in. "M- mom we're fine!" Mikasa assures me, and I look at the three of them, pride swelling in my chest. My children.
"Sorry to break this sappy reunion, but we need to talk, Y/n," Levi tells me. But it seems more like commanding. "No," I tell him, and my voice is firm as I send him a glare that makes him wither. "You do not get the pro ledge of talking to me. You clearly have something wrong in your brain, and I will no longer be associated with you." I finish, and he gets up, and slowly walks over to me. At five feet, he's taller than me, though not by much. He slaps me, hard and I don't react, though the pain is sharp and burning. I know the three teens behind me are scared, and I turn to look at them. Armin is holding Mikasa back, obviously not wanting her to get hurt again. I turn back to Levi. "That seals the deal," I say, and he looks at me still. "You arnt humanity's strongest soldier, you know why?" I ask him, and tears are going to spill out of my doe eyes, but I power through and harden my expression.
"Why?" He asks, and I know he is going to cry soon. I don't care. Though my heart aches, he hurt me too many times to count. Little comments that I chose to ignore...
I lean close to him. "You're a women beater," I whisper.
That does it. He tries punching me but I dodge it. I pull his arms behind his back, breaking something, and shove him out of the small room, locking the door as he bangs on it.
A short while later, he is detained, destined to rot in jail for the rest of his life. I cry at night. Mikasa still worries about me sometimes. Hanji has helped me, she's so understanding. I cry because Levi saved me. I loved him. I loved Levi Ackerman, not the monster he turned into. They say it was the pressure, and I think that's part of it. He was wonderful, until he hurt me. The wounds have long since healed, but the mental scars will never leave. And I kick myself for not noticing the red flags.
I take care of Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. They call me Mom, and I worry about them constantly. I really am a mother to them.
It still hurts sometimes. I really was head over heels for Levi. He was so charming, and so arrogant. I sometimes think back to when I met him, and I savor and regret that day. It's sad. Normal people would have apologized. We would have had our own kids by now. But we don't. Because we are not normal, we are damaged. We are so. Fucked. Up. So demented. He went over the deep end.
I still fantasize about him. It hurts, and it always will. Normal stories have happily ever after, but not this one.
I will always remember when I first met the true Levi Ackerman in the dirty streets of the underground. I will always remember the moment I fell in love. I will always remember the day when he ruined it, when he in a weird kind of way, made me realize that I never really left the Underground, until I realized that he hurt me.
I loved Levi and I will always hate him. It's a piece of my past, and the door has been sealed. In fact, I think I pushed way down inside me. In a place where my memories are distorted. Pushed back into the Underground.

Good lord, I'm sorry. I just saw it going this direction and went with it. I know this isn't a happy ending, and I'm sorry, but I like the idea of Levi's mental heath deteriorating after everything that's happened. And I like the idea of the reader being like a mom. So sorry that it was a letdown. Tell me how you wanted it to go in the comments.