A Date

//AN: this is hella short I know I typed this on my phone hhGh-based off Office Garm and Koko//

"You are...not really what people make you out to be, huh?"
Garmadon had a hardy laugh at Koko's statement. He brushed the blonde hair out of his face.
"Would you be surprised if I were to say that you were the first person ever to say that to me." The lord said in his deep gravely voice. His bright red eyes gleamed at Koko, full of infatuation for the red head specimen. The lady giggled a bit and fiddled with her hands.
"Gosh, really? You seem like...such a wonderful man," Koko dreamily spoke. "Confident...Charming...what else could a woman ask for!"
Garmadon's mouth was slightly agape, his fangs jutting out just a bit. He was awestruck at what Koko truly though of him. A small heavy feeling pinched at his cheeks, his face becoming as hot as the sun.
"You...you really think about me that way? Do..." He leaned in a bit, his tie slouching over the table. "Do you really know who I am?"
Koko smiled.
"Of course I do! Don't be silly, Garm." She giggled, gently placing her hand on the chest she could actually reach from across the table. Koko instantly felt a quick heart beat.
"I know the real you, not the Lord Garmadon everyone else knows." She whispered, her tone as gentle as her look. Garmadon felt a shiver run up his spine.
The...real him?
Garmadon still looked bewildered by everything his girlfriend was throwing his way. Nervously, he took Koko's hand that was on his chest and squeezed it comfortably. He felt a strange way. He couldn't pinpoint what he was feeling though...
...Was he dying?
No. That was stupid of him to even think. A few ideas swirled in his mind about what he was feeling. It took a moment, but he finally mentally pin-pointed it.
Garmadon let his chin rest on her hand and stared into her soft, beautiful eyes.
"Gosh woman..." The blonde haired male smirked. "I don't think you know how madly in love I'm in with you right now."