SEVEN

INSTAGRAM DIRECT MESSAGES

@wyattoleff:
hi

@scoutrgallagher:
hola noddle head

@wyattoleff:
noddle

@scoutrgallagher:
I WILL BLOCK U
I MEANT NOODLE

@wyattoleff:
I WAS JOKING FFFFFS
PLZ DONT BLOCK ME
CATCH ME MAKING A DIFFERENT ACC
JUST SO U CAN CATCH THESE HANDZ

@scoutrgallagher:
SO WAS I
UR SO CUTE
IM YELLIN

@wyattoleff:
im cute, you say?

@scoutrgallagher:
oh please im sure jack has already showed
our dms. we been knew that i think ur cute.

@wyattoleff:
jack dm'ed you?

@scoutrgallagher:
wait he didnt show you?

@wyattoleff:
no?

@scoutrgallagher:
WOULD YA LOOK AT THE TIME
I GOTTA HIT THE HAY

@wyattoleff:
its 2 in the afternoon,,,

@scoutrgallagher:
BIG SHOOT TOMORROW
NEED ALL THE REST LOL
BYE

|

Wyatt looked up from his phone, letting out an aggravated sigh as he clicked the lock button and got up from his bed, shoving the door open to his hotel room and practically sprinting down the hall to Jack's room.

He knocked on the door rapidly, tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for Jack to pull open the door. He finally did and Wyatt bardged in, not even acknowledging Finn sitting in the chair in the corner of the room.

"You DM'd Scout?" he whisper shouted, not wanting to whole floor to hear him, "What did you say, you idiot?"

"Wait, how did you even know?" Jack laughed, not taking the whole situation as seriously as Wyatt seemed to, "Did you DM her?"

"Yeah," Wyatt shrugged, sitting down on the edge of Jack's bed, "Until you ruined it"

"What did I do?" Jack exclaimed, crossing his arms.

"She called me cute," Wyatt explained, "And I acted surprised, you know, played it cool. And then she said 'oh please you probably already saw mine and Jack's DM's, you knew I thought you were cute' or something like that. And when I said I didn't know what she was tlaking about, she said she needed to go to bed. Even though it's the middle of the day"

"And now your asking him what he DM'd her about?" Finn snickered from his chair, his hand running through his hair, "Wyatt, use context clues, dude. Didn't you pay attention in the 2nd grade?"

"No!" Wyatt groaned, rolling his eyes when Jack and Finn burst out laughing, "No, I mean, yes I paid attention in 2nd grade. No, I'm not asking what they talked about. I'm asking why he even DM'd her"

"I'm setting up my OTP," Jack shrugged, "Y'all need to meet, she seems really cool"

"I doubt she's gonna wanna meet me," Wyatt sighed, falling back against Jack's bed.

Finn just rolled his eyes, pulling out his phone and opening Instagram.

|

@finnwolfhardoffical:
hey, i know this is gonna sound weird but
can i have ur number?

@scoutrgallagher:
sure