TEN

OPERATION:SWBIKHRWTMSS

finnlard:
ARE YOU ALMOST HERE

scout:
IM IN THE ELEVATOR

sophiaaaa:
WELL ELEVATE FASTOR

scout:
THATS NOT POSSIBLE
WHICH ROOM AM I GOING TO??

jackaboy:
937

|

Wyatt sat worriedly on the couch, surrounded by his friends who all stared at their first excitedly. He didn't know what he did wrong, if he did anything at all.

It was their first day in New York and he'd been working up the courage to ask her to meet him.

'Maybe she's just busy,' he told himself, 'She's a busy person'

In the little over three months Wyatt, and the rest of the Loser's, he'd been texting and DMing Scout, he'd become relatively close with her.

He sat and wracked his brain, trying to think of anything he could have done to upset her in the past couple of days, when a knock on the hotel door broke him out of his thoughts.

"I'll get it," Sophia practically screamed, scrambling off the couch and sprinting down the hall to the door.

He heard the door open and then two high pitches screams, making everyone jump up and run to the hallway.

They all stopped, looking at the scene in the doorway. Sophia and another girl were on the ground hugging, squealing happily. He was confused for a minute before his eyes landed on the huge bag of donut boxes sitting in the hallway.

His eyes widened, his palms getting sweaty as he watched Sophia and the girl stand up, still attempting to hug as they did so.

He watched her sprint down the hallway, hugging Jack tightly, then Finn, then down the line of his friends until she got to him.

"Hi Noodle Head," she smiled, her nose still pink from walking outside in the cold New York air.

Scout wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly. It took him a minute to register what was happening, who was hugging him, before he finally wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her up off the ground.

"Hi!" she yelled happily, laughing as he set her back down again, "I brought interview donuts!"

They both looked over towards the rest of the group, where Finn and Jack had already tore into one of he boxes she's been lugging around all day.

|

this is slightly very stupid idk why i'm writing this like i just suddenly decided i wanted to and it's obvious ive written it all in a night