TWENTY THREE

'@scoutrgallagher: someone tell wyatt noodle head oleff to answer his phone i'm ANNOYED'

[tagged: @wyattoleff]

9,273 LIKES | 217 COMMENTS

@username1: this is cute

@jackdgrazer: call me i'm better😤😤

@scoutrgallager: i will later 😤😤😤 @jackdgrazer

@finnwolfhardoffical: HES AT NY HOUSE HE FORGOT HIS PHONE AT HIS DOWNSTAIRS AND I KID YOU NOT I SHOWED HIM THIS POST AND HE FELL ON HIS FACE SPRINTING DOWNSTAIRS

@scoutrgallagher: IM YELLING @finnwolfhardoffical

@iusername2: wow i love when my ship prevails

@ussername3: ur ship is garbage^

@username4: SCACK IS BETTER

@jackdgrazer: ^^

|

Scout jumped in excitement when her phone started ringing, looking down at the caller id;

'FACETIME:
MY NOODLE BOY💞'

She pressed answer quickly, a smile spreading across her lips as Wyatt's face appeared on the screen, "Hey!"

"Hey S," he smiled, and she watched him close a door behind him, "Whats up?"

"Are you with Finn?" she asked, sitting down at the kitchen counter and leaning her head on her palm, her sock clad feet kicking.

"No, he's upstairs," he looked confused, "Why?"

"Check," the brown eyed girl ordered and Wyatt rolled his eyes, pulling open the door and checking, "No, he's still upstairs. I can hear him yelling at Mario Kart, listen"

Wyatt stuck his phone out into the kitchen of Finn's house, in the direction of the stairs. She could hear the other boys voice scream, "DAMN YOSHI GET OFF MY ASS DUDE", then his moms voice yelling, "FINN!", following by a somewhat quieter, "Sorry, momma"

Scout laughed as she watched Wyatt closed what looked to be a bathroom door again, turning the camera back to himself, "See?"

"So, I have a quick question for you, Mr, Oleff" she smiled, barley able to contain her excitement as she bounced up and down in her stool.

"Yeah?" he could feel slight anxiety bubbling up inside him, but it wasn't any different the the usual nerves he got when he was talking to Scout. She just made him nervous.

"You guys are still throwing that skype party thing on Friday, right?" she asked, and he nodded.

"If you want us to cancel it, we wil-" he blurted it but she laughed, interrupting him.

"No, Wyatt," she smiled, her excitement finally bubbling over, "Would you be willing to make a quick trip to LAX before you go to the party?"

"I mean, I probably could get my mom to, yeahs Why-," his eyes got wide as he realized what she meant, "Oh my God, really?"

She nodded excitedly, "I land at 1:38 on the 13th!"

"Oh my god!" he yelled again, almost tripping as he jumped up off the toilet, "Oh m-"

"Sh!" she yelled, quieting him, "Finn will hear you, stop it!"

"Sorry," he quieted his voice but he could wipe the smile off his face, "Am I still not telling any of them?"

"Nope," Scout said, "Its gonna be a surprise. I have to go get ready for rehearsal, but I'll see you on Friday, okay?"

"Yeah," he sighed happily, "I'll see you then"