Chapter 8

Becky POV

I was backstage watching as Bayley was now arriving to the ring as I watched the fight that was about to begin I didn't notice two people coming towards my direction.

"Becky." A voice shouted I turned around and saw Sasha and Charlotte.

"Hey guys." I replied as the three of us share a hug, "Becky it's great to see you again, but what are you doing here?" Charlotte asked, "Yeah, you told Bayley that you couldn't come to see us compete because a unexpected emergency came up." Sasha explains.

"I was already planning to come to surprise you guys but when Bayley asked if I was coming I had to lie so..." I stop mid sentence when I see who's walking towards us.

Charlotte and Sasha must've noticed me staring at something behind them for they turned around and were greeted by the sight of Alexa Bliss who had her signature smirk.

Alexa walked around us and looked at the tv where so far Bayley was winning, Alexa turned around and saw Sasha and I standing beside each other with our arms crossed.

"Hey Alexa." Charlotte greets with a smile trying to break the tension between the three of us, "Hey Charlotte." Alexa replies she then turns her attention towards Sasha and I as we glare at her.

"Hey, Sasha, Becky." Alexa said but receives the two of us glaring at her, "Well it seems that Charlotte and...." Alexa looks at Sasha, "And Bayley are the only ones with manners." Alexa staring at Sasha smirking at Sasha reaction.

Charlotte and I grab Sasha before she could make a mistake.

"What are you doing here, Alexa?" I ask narrowing my eyes Alexa shoots one more quick look at Bayley and Dana Brooke and faces us.

"What? Can't a girl come and surprise her girlfriend?" Alexa responds, "After all what kind of girlfriend would not supporting the girl I'm in love with." Alexa explains. "I mean am not the kind of person who is afraid to tell the person my feelings towards them." Alexa finishes facing Sasha as she finishes her last sentence, Sasha tries to attack Alexa but is held back by Charlotte.

"Calm down, Sasha." Charlotte tells Sasha as she holds Sasha around the waist but Sasha tones Charlotte out and focuses her attention towards Alexa who is looking amused at this situation.

I step in front of Sasha and put my hands on top of her shoulders trying to gain her attention.

"SASHA!" I whispered yelled gaining her attention, "I need you to calm alright, don't let her get to you, okay. She's not even worth it and she's especially not worthy for Bayley." I calmly said to Sasha. Sasha takes a couple few breaths she nods her head.

"I'm okay now, you can let go." Sasha says I nod towards Charlotte and she slowly unwraps her arms around Sasha waist but eyes Sasha in case she snaps again.

"Yeah you are an wonderful girlfriend, Alexa." I compliment sarcastically but Alexa ignores it.

"Thank you, Becky, that means a lot coming from one of Bayley's friends looks like...." Alexa is cut off.

"That wasn't a compliment and you damn well know it." Sasha saids with anger, "And you also know that the three of us know the truth of why you asked Bayley out! And that's to get back at me!" Sasha continues as she steps closer.

"Oh please like you were ever going to tell Bayley how you feel towards her. For someone who calls themselves the legit boss. You don't even have the courage to Bayley that you love her unlike me who only after dating three months I told her that I love her." Alexa responded smiling in victory.

I slightly push Sasha aside, "If you truly love Bayley then why haven't you told her the truth on why you asked her out? On why you even took a interest in her?" I asked and received silence.

"That's because you know that once you tell Bayley the truth she'll want nothing to do with you. And theirs no doubt about it that she'll hate you for the rest of her life." I finished and saw Alexa flinched.

"Well then why haven't you told Bayley the truth then? I thought since Bayley your best friend and you care about her deeply you've told her. But you haven't because you know how happy I make Bayley and you don't want to see Bayley devastated." Alexa answers.

Before either Sasha or I could make a comeback Charlotte puts her herself in the middle and looks at al three of us with a serious look.

"Are the three of you really having this argument right now?" Charlotte asked dumbfounded. "Bayley is fighting Dana Brooke and we should be supporting her. If the three of you truly cared about her then you'll drop this argument especially Sasha and Alexa. For two people who say that are in love with Bayley, your not really proving it." Charlotte commented looking Alexa and then Sasha.

Before anyone could respond, they hear Bayley music playing.

There ain't no stoppin us now
We celebrate on the floor
Top down, we're ready to go

To all the people across every nation
Turn it up, and give me some more

"YOUR WINNER IS.... BAYLEY!"

"Your absolutely right, Charlotte, I came out here to support Bayley." Alexa replies, "These two aren't worth my time so if you excuse me, I need to go and congratulate MY girlfriend." Alexa finishes and shoots Sasha one more smirk and walks away leaving Sasha completely angry.

"WHY!" Sasha yells kicking a cardboard boxes and gaining some backstage workers attention but ignored it when they saw the look on Sasha face.

"You need to chill out, Sasha, okay." I tell Sasha with a soothing tone but I'm shoved aside.

"Charlotte! I will never understand why your supportive of Bayley relationship with Alexa? You know the real reason why Alexa asked Bayley out! When you found out that the two were dating you weren't supportive at all! So why the sudden change, huh?" Sasha questioned Charlotte who remained silent and I couldn't help but wonder the same thing as well because Charlotte was completely unsupportive about the relationship.

Before Charlotte could answer the three of them heard someone calling them.

"SASHA! BECKY! CHARLOTTE!" A voice yelled all three us turned around and were greeted up a unexpected hug the three of us hugged back immediately we stayed like that until we felt someone else joined the hug.

Sasha, and I ended the hug and saw that Alexa was the one that joined the hug, making me feel mad that she thinks she can join in our moment with Bayley.

Charlotte, Bayley, and Alexa pulled apart and Alexa wraps her arms around Bayley waist and the two share a passionate kiss and pull away.

Before any of else can congratulate Bayley on her victory, the camera crew and reporter arrive. Alexa unwraps her arms around Bayley waist and held Bayley hand as the reporter then started asking Bayley questions.

"Bayley how does it feel to win against Dana Brooke?" The reporter asked, "It feels amazing and I hoped this showed Dana that she shouldn't take me for granted next time she decides to attack me from behind or have a rematch." Bayley answers .

"Now we saw that not only was your family here tonight to support you but it also Becky Lynch and your girlfriend, Alexa Bliss, are also here as well." The reporter continues.

"Yeah I was absolutely surprised to see them both here, I called Becky three days ago to ask if she was coming but she said that she couldn't but looks like she only said that to surprise me and it worked. I'm glad that you came Becky." Bayley answers and the two of us share a side hug.

"The same goes for Alexa but I don't know why I always get surprised because she always pulls this on me stunt on me." Bayley says chuckling and receives a peck on the cheek from Alexa.

"I'm happy that Alexa is here with me to celebrate my victory she's always been supportive of me no matter and I'm glad she's here with me." Bayley finishes and shares a passionate kiss with Alexa not noticing Sasha and I look of disgust from watching this.