Chapter 30

Sasha POV

I was completely taken off guard by Alexa statement for I didn't expect Alexa to say that nor did I expect that she knew about Bayley and I relationship. Before I could respond back Alexa pulls out her phone and unlocks.

"And don't try to deny it because I have proof right here on my phone!" Alexa exclaims as she shows me her phone and I see the photo of when Bayley and I kissed in the locker room.

"How... how did you... how did you get that?" I demanded but Alexa ignored my question and I instead hear.

"I been in love with you since NXT, Bayley. I've loved you for such a long time. And you've never known. Because my way of loving you is silent. It's said in every gesture, and every look. My action speaks louder just like my words ever could."

I stare at Alexa with a mixture of shock and angriness as Alexa pauses the recording, "Do you want me to continue it where after three long years Bayley finally tells you that she loves you." Alexa asks sarcastically.

I glare angrily at Alexa and grab her by the collar of her shirt, "How did you record the conversation and were did you get the pictures?!" I demanded but all i received was Alexa pushing me away and grabbing me by the collar.

"I don't have to answer to you at all! You may call yourself the boss! But trust me nobody the boss of me especially a lowlife scum bag who goes after other peoples girlfriends and tries to ruin their relationship!" Alexa states harshly.

I laugh at Alexa response, "I'm a lowlife scum bag who goes after other people's girlfriends and tries to ruin their relationship?" I say in disbelief.

"Your describing yourself! You went after Bayley knowing how I felt about her just to get back at me!" I exclaim, "And I didn't go after your girlfriend Bayley is the one who kissed me! She's the one who made the first move!" I finish smiling at the reaction of Alexa face.
"In fact she kisses me with so much passion that I doubt Bayley's ever kissed you like that during your five years of relationship. Because anytime she kisses you she imagines that shes kissing me not you!" I exclaim proudly.

SLAP!

A loud echo fills the room and I hold my hand next to my cheek that is stinging and I see Alexa hand up in the air the two of us look at each other.

"You better end your secret relationship with Bayley and tell Stephanie that you want to end this stupid romantic storyline!" Alexa demanded I step close to Alexa that we were now face to face.

"Or what!" I say with menace in my voice getting ready to attack Alexa.

"I'll post these photos along with the video online or better yet send it I'll send it to the paparazzi!" Alexa exclaims surprising me that she'll do that.

"You'll really do that! You'll really go that far just to stop the storyline!? I thought you love Bayley why would...."

"Don't judge me!" Alexa replies, "If you really love Bayley then you'll stop the storyline and your relationship with Bayley! Because how do you think fans will react when they see this? Especially the parents?" Alexa asked me but I know how the parents will react.

"That Bayley the role model that kids idolize is a cheater! Do you really think that parents want their kids to idolize someone like that? Who's not loyal to their partner? Once fans see this all of Bayley fan base will disappear!" Alexa exclaims as she holds up the phone with a smirk.

"And it be your fault because you had to tell Bayley your feelings about her! You'll be the reason why the fans betrayed Bayley, you'll be the person who destroyed Bayley's dream." Alexa finishes.

Before I could reply the door is open and we look up and see.

"Bayley!" Both Alexa and I say in surprise.
"Alexa?" Bayley responds back surprised to see her.

"Hey Bayley." Alexa says and walks up to Bayley and kisses her Bayley pulls away from the kiss.

"Alexa we need to talk and I'm glad that Sasha is here because this concerns her as well." Bayley states as she looks at both us and I knew right away what this is about.