Chapter 15

Sasha POV

Bayley and I follow Stephanie to her office we enter her office as Stephanie closes the door behind her. Stephanie walks over  to her office desk and sits down in her seat and gesturing us to sit down as well. Bayley and I shoot each other one last look and slowly sit across from Stephanie.

"Now like I told you earlier we have a storyline that involves you both but before I tell you what the storyline will be about." Stephanie pauses and faces Bayley.

"I'll like to congratulate you, Bayley. Your the new Raw Women Champion, I'm sure your family and friends must be proud of you." Stephanie says and Bayley nods in agreement.

"I haven't called my family yet but Carmella, Becky, and Alexa came here to see me fight for the title." Bayley answers.

"I'm sure your family is proud of you but speaking of Alexa it seems that the two of you are now Champions." Stephanie stated and Bayley nods in agreement.

"I actually forgot about that." Bayley sheepishly admits that I can't help but chuckle.

"Well let's get to business now." Stephanie exclaims.

"Now everyone knows that the two of you are best friends that your known as the BossnHugConnection." Stephanie states and Bayley and I can't help but smile at each other.

"Since your debut Bayley we seen a lot on social media how happy the fan are that your finally in the main roster but that they also get to see you team up with Sasha and all the moments that you and Sasha have. That it got my father thinking and this is just a idea." Stephanie pauses.

"But my father is thinking about putting the two of you in a romantic storyline together were you two are in love with each other." Stephanie finishes shocking me about the storyline they plan to put Bayley and I in.
I look at Bayley who is also shocked as well before I could ask any questions.

"Now like I said this is just a idea my father and the writers are still deciding but my father did ask me to tell the both you about this potential storyline and if your okay with it because if your not then my dad will probably give this storyline to someone else." Stephanie explains to us.

"I'm okay with it." Bayley answers surprising me that Bayley is okay with this.

"If you would've given me this storyline with someone else I wouldn't be comfortable doing it with someone else. I mean not that I have anything against the person. But Sasha is the only one I would want to do this storyline with." Bayley explains and holds my hand.
"She's the only one I would do the storyline with. Nobody has the chemistry that we have, I'm in." Bayley finishes she then looks at me and smiles widely.

"What about you, Sasha?" Stephanie asks.
I look at Stephanie and then at Bayley and I knew right away what my answer is.

"Yeah I'm in as well. Like Bayley said I wouldn't feel comfortable doing this storyline with someone else, nobody has the chemistry like Bayley and I have. Were Bayley and Sasha. She's always been my partner and we've always done well together." I respond back Bayley hugs and I return the hug, we end the hug and turn our attention back to Stephanie who is smiling.

"Perfect, I'll call my father and tell him that the two of you will be okay with the idea." Stephanie explains to us, "And to tell you the truth my dad thinks that if anyone is suitable for this storyline it be you two and nobody else." Stephanie confesses.

"Well that's all I need to tell the two of you." Stephanie says as she gets up. Bayley and I start getting up and head towards the door when.

"Sasha I need to talk to you privately." Stephanie tells me.

"I'll wait for you outside." Bayley says she squeezes my hand and slowly let's go of my hand and kisses me on the cheek and heads out of the office closing the door. I turn and face Stephanie,

"So you wanted..."

"When are you going to tell Bayley about your feelings towards her." Stephanie asks me completely shocking me.

"Wha..." I couldn't speak correctly because I was still shocked.

"Sasha your not very suitable when it comes to hiding your emotions from Bayley. The way you act around her and the way you look at her is like she means the entire world to you." Stephanie explains.

"That was one of the main reasons why my dad chose you and Bayley because he saw how much you care about Bayley now he doesn't know that you have romantic feelings towards Bayley but he sees how much you care about her and the way you act around her not to mention what the fans comment when it comes to you and Bayley." Stephanie tells me.

"Your the second person whose basically told me something similar to what you told me." I reply still shocked.

"Do I make it that noticeable that everyone can tell I love Bayley?" I ask Stephanie.

"No you don't but I seen you, Bayley, Charlotte, and Becky grown up since NXT but Triple H was the first person to figure out that you love Bayley just by the way you act around her before you even realized that you love Bayley." Stephanie explains.

"Wait! Triple H knows too." I asked completely embarrassed.

"Sasha just forget about that now, okay. What I want to tell you is that you have this opportunity that will help you confess your feelings towards Bayley and will help Bayley realize the truth. Not many people get this opportunity so don't waste it." Stephanie tells me she walks towards the door and opens it.

"You can leave now, Sasha." Stephanie tells me I see Bayley patiently waiting for me I head out and cast one more look at Stephanie and walk out the office hearing the door close behind me.

"So what did Stephanie want to talk to you about privately." Bayley curiously asks.
"It's nothing important, what's important is that we need to celebrate this big day! C'mon let's go out and celebrate." I say say excitedly Bayley nods and holds my hand