Chapter 28

Sasha POV

It's been two days since Alexa surprise visit and nine more days until Alexa and Bayley anniversary, I still think back to what Charlotte told me and she has a point as I much as I hate Alexa for all that's she done to me. She doesn't deserve this and it's also time that Bayley makes a choice.

I break out of my thoughts when I hear the door open, "Hey Sash, I brought us some takeout food." Bayley says as she leans down to kiss me but I move my head resulting in Bayley to kiss my cheek.

"Is everything okay, Sasha?" Bayley asks concerned as she lays the food on the table. I get up and look at Bayley and notice the concern.

"Bayley I wanna talk about us." I reply back, "Okay, what about us?" Bayley responded back confused.

"You mean the world to me... but what are we..." I ask cautiously, "Sasha can we talk about this later and..."

"No! We need to talk about this now Bayley!" I say angrily, "Bayley if you love me...

"I do love you, Sasha, with all my heart you should know that by now." Bayley exclaims, "Then why haven't you broken up with Alexa yet?" I ask and Bayley responds by avoiding eye contact.

"Well are you going to answer or not?" I ask but just receive silence which annoys me even more.

"Bayley next week is your anniversary with Alexa a anniversary we're it will be six years that you and Alexa been dating and.... she doesn't deserve this!" I exclaim loudly.

"Bayley why haven't you broken up with Alexa yet?" I ask, "I don't know." Bayley quietly responds back.

"Bayley I been in love with you for three years and when you told me that you loved me back that was the most happiest moment in my life that the girl I been madly in love with feels the same way! And for the first time in a long time... I could imagine a future where the two of us are married and have a family together." I finish Bayley looks up and smiles at me.

"Sasha Banks, your the only girl I have and will ever love and want to spend the rest of my life with and have a family with." Bayley reply's and walks towards me and cups my face and starts leaning in.

"No!" I exclaim as I push Bayley away, "If you really love me, Bayley then you should've already broken up with Alexa!" I say.

"I know but...

"Bayley, I love you and I'm happy that you love me but I can't be with you while your dating Alexa!" I take a deep breath and continue, "You have to make a choice it's either me or Alexa!" I tell Bayley and walk out of the apartment.

Sorry for the short chapter and that it sucked but I was sick earlier this week and I been packed with homework but I promise the next chapters will be good!

Yesterday at Raw Sasha was announced as a team member for Raw now all that's left is Bayley and Bayley better be apart of the Raw Women survivor! TEAM RAW!!!