The quiet boy and his Blue cat.

Thanks again to @kristinkarla1 for their idea for this plot... Go check them out! Their profile is above^^^^^^^

Lucy POV

Ughhhh I travelled all the way here for nothing! There are no Keys in any of these shops!!!!

I was about to give up when I saw a shop labeled 'the wizarding works'
I entered and the first thing that I saw was a cat. Or more specifically a blue cat. Talking. To the owner.

WHAT???????

"Aye sir, I understand what you saying, but are you sure you don't have anything to make fire with?"

IT SPOKE!!! THE CAT! IT REALLY TALKS!!!

As I let the door behind me shut, the noise attracted the owner and the blue cats attention.

"Erm... Hello, I was wondering if you had any gate keys?" The owner seemed to snap out of his stupor and go back into business mode-which was probably interrupted by the talking cat.

"O-oh yes! We still have one left in stock, though if you're in need of a battle spirit, I'd look somewhere else."  The old man looked defeatedly at the small box he just picked up off a shelf.

"Well what is it?"

"This spirit is gate of the canus minor: Nicola."

"Oooooooooh I don't have that one! How much Is it???"

"50,000 jewel"

"Excuse me?"

"I said 50,000 jewel"

"Aghhhhh!" I started to pull my hair out, whilst gritting my teeth together.
"I CANT PAY THAT MUCH!"

"Well I'm sorry missy but I can't go any lower" My knees caved in, leaving me on the floor and crying crocodile tears.

A high pitched voice pulled me out of my mourning. "Hey miss. I can pay for it if you want. But only if you can help me." I looked around me, but saw nobody. Grea!  now I'm imagining things.

"Hey! Down here, it's rude to ignore people ya' know!" There it goes again.

I once again looked to my side, but instead looked down. To see a blue cat tugging on my jacket trying to get my attention. "EEEK!" I screamed "AGHHHHHH" it screamed back at the same time.

"Why did you scream?!" I yelled at the feline.

"Well why did you scream?"

I could feel my eye start to twitch.

"Because... I didn't expect to see a talking, blue, cat trying to converse with me. It's a pretty rare thing to happen! Now why did you scream?!"

"Because you scared me by screaming like that!"

I forgot about this stupid cat. Suddenly my brain processed what he had said before. I narrowed my eyes.
"And just what favour would I be doing for you to buy me this key?"

"I need fire." Well that was blunt.

I narrowed my eyes more "why..?"

"Hmmmm......... AGH NO! I forgot I was in a rush! Quickly come with me. We can get you your key afterwards" with that I was dragged away from my precious key by-and I repeat again- a blue, walking (on two legs) talking. Cat!!!!

What is wrong with this place?!?!
___________________________

Happy POV