Asshole

(Picture is unrelated to the story and plot)

As Natsus fist made contact with 'salamanders' face, Lucy was immediately broken free from the charm spell; the metaphorical hearts in her eyes breaking in two.

As the imposter landed on the ground with a good, solid thud the rest of the girls soon mirrored Lucy.

"What the-?"

"When did I end up here?"

"Who are you lady?!"

"I don't know anyone"

"Why are we all here?"

By the time the chatter had fully erupted, Natsu had made his way over to where Lucy had been standing.

"Thank you Natsu." The blonde started. As the girls started to scatter once again- to carry on with their business or chatter about what they had just experienced. Paying no mind to the guy of whom they where once following like love-sick puppies. "I didn't realise he had a ring until you knocked him over. I'm pathetic."

"No your not. In fact I wasn't the one who noticed. It was Happy."

"Aye!"

"Woah. Then I guess..." She bent down to his level. "Thank you happy! You just saved all of the girls here."

The exceed jump into the air and sprouted two large white wings. "Natsu! Did you hear that?! I saved them all. I'm so awesome!" The excitement must of got the better of him, as he started doing loops around the area.

Meanwhile Lucy stood, eyes bulged out comically, tugging on the edge of Natsu's sleeve, whilst the other hand pointed at the cat.

"HOW IS HE FLYING?!?!?!"

The response was a simple shrug and a "he's always done that.

Anyway, let's go Happy." As Lucy took the time to get over the shock of a flying cat, the pair walked away, leaving Lucy to her thoughts for a few moments, should she go with them??

Lucy was about to catch up to the pair, when a hand clamped her shoulder. Turning around she was met by a disgusting sight. "Salamander. What do you want??"

"Well, I noticed that as far as I can see, you haven't joined a guild yet. Unless there is an emblem I'm not aware of?"

"So what?"

"Well, you see, I happen to be one of fairy tail's most honourable members."

"WHAT?!"

"Shhhhhh keep it down! I don't want you pink haired friend coming back here!"

"Ok ok. But let me get this straight. You" she gestured towards the man in scepticality." Are the fairy tail's Salamander?!"

"Yep you got it."

"Ok so what has this got to do with me?"

"I'll make you a one-time deal. If you don't mention what happened today to Anybody, then I'll take you with me back to fairytail. I'm sure they will accept you, seen as celestial wizards are so rare now a days"

"ARE YOU-"

"Shhhhhhh"

"Are you serious??"

"Yep now, if you'll excuse me madam, I shall be off. And remember my deal, I'll meet you at the hargeon port, at midnight tonight." He held out his hand like a true gentleman, and waited for her to place hers ontop. As she did so, he gently placed a kiss on the back of her fair skin.

"Yes of course. I'll meet you there."

"Well then excuse me madam but I'll be off now." And with that, he summoned a purple flame, drawing himself towards the sky.

Lucy stood, smiling and waving ("smile and wave boys. Just smile and wave." Heheh)
Until the Mage disappeared.

"Damnit! I fell for his bribery!

BUT HES GONNA GET ME INTO FAIRY TAIL! I've just gotta be nice to that sleezebag until then. (Q evil chuckle)"

She looked down at her hand hand that he once held in his, with an evil glint in her eyes.

"And I snatched myself a little welcome gift. Have fun without this asshole."

In her hand lay a small ring that had once been used as a weapon- now a bargaining chip.

A/N IM SORRY!!!! I know I haven't updated recently! I honestly didn't realise that I'd left it this longgggg!