CHOCOLATE

losingjams247: Have you heard about the Minho and Jimin drama going on?

sugaswag93: Didn't Jimin supposedly "check out" Minho's girl or smth?

losingjams247: Yep
losingjams247: What do you think about it?

sugaswag93: I mean I don't like drama and I know both of them but I think that Jimin wasn't at fault tbh. I mean I saw Jimin and Minho's girl and Jimin only said hi to her and talked to her about homework. So I just think Minho is over thinking

losingjams247: Oh wow
losingjams247: What do you think about Jimin?

sugaswag93: Why?

losingjams247: You sounded so protective I'm just wondering

sugaswag93: I mean I think he's an okay guy. He's cute I guess

Jimin's heart stopped and he tried to breathe. He froze and screamed into his pillow.

sugaswag93: I mean I don't mean that as in I like him. He's just simply cute.

Never mind Jimin wasn't so happy now.

losingjams247: Yeah I get what you mean

sugaswag93: Not gonna lie, I actually like talking to you... Even though its creepy I don't know who you are

losingjams247: I like talking to you too :)

sugaswag93: thanks

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

losingjams247: check your locker I left something for you ;)

Yoongi tilted his head in confusion. He was creeped out. Yoongi received the message right when he got to his locker. He opened his locker to find a beautifully decorated chocolate basket. He touched the velvet ribbon and stared in awe.

sugaswag93: how did you get this in my locker???

losingjams247: I know people :)))
losingjams247: but do you like it?

sugaswag93: yeah it looks so pretty

losingjams247: bell is gonna ring in 2 minutes text you later love you bye

Yoongi shut off his phone and grabbed some chocolates, walking to class. He kept thinking about this mysterious stranger. He never felt like this before. Weirded out, but also loved...

Jimin leaned against his locker, taking glances at Yoongi walking to class. Since the beginning of the year, his locker was a couple of lockers away from Yoongi's. Everyday, he would lean against his locker and stare as Yoongi walked by and to class. Jimin wasn't sure if he seemed obvious or not. But all he needs to know is that he made Yoongi happy.

Both headed to class thinking about each other. Of course Yoongi thinking about a "mysterious" stranger.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

"I knew you guys were meant for each other!" Jungkook slid next to Jimin on the bench. The afternoon was windy and dark. "I just hope he LOVES me and doesn't think I'm a creep or just a friend soon." Taehyung slid in the seat in front of Jimin and Jungkook. "He probably thinks you're a creep already though" Jimin looked at him in concern "he does???" Before Taehyung could reply, a leaf smacked him right in the face. "HA karma" Jungkook exclaimed. "And noooo he isn't creeped out by youuu~"

Yoongi sat down on the bench next to Hoseok with the basket of chocolate. He sighs and looks at everyone who is staring straight at the basket. Jin cleared his throat "Sharing is caring?" Yoongi pushed the basket toward them "just take them" Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin's eyes light up and attacked the basket. "Is something wrong?" Hoseok asked with his mouth full. "Nothing I've just been tired." Hoseok nodded and continued eating. Yoongi looked around and spotted Jimin arguing with Taehyung. Jimin tilted his head and looked at Yoongi. They had eye contact for a few seconds until Jimin immediatley turned away and turned his back to Yoongi.

"Yoongi, we're gonna go" Yoongi got up and followed Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok down the hallway. Yoongi wasn't sure if he imagined it but he thought he saw Jimin's face turning slightly red.

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! I missed you guys a lot. I'm sorry for not updating these stories. I took a break from Wattpad because I thought my writing was horrible until I got super bored and decided to check my Wattpad noticfications. I love you all thank you for waiting. 💗