LAST CHAPTER

A/N: for the picture on top--- KiNKy JiMIN cOMINg tHROUGH-

At 2 in the morning, Yoongi laid on his empty bed thinking to himself. He knew he would hate to see Jimin crying in the morning. But he had to leave for his family. Yoongi turned to the bags and cases pushed neatly to the wall. He looked up at the dark ceiling, eyes getting heavy. Yoongi fell asleep slowly, letting his thoughts melt into the pitch black room.

Jimin's POV

"Fuuuuudge I'm late-" I rolled off my bed, dropping onto the floor. I quickly got up and washed up. I quickly got up and ran everywhere, trying to find actual clean clothes. After I finished destroying the house, I quickly drove over to Yoongi's dorm.

I knocked anxiously on the door. No one answered. I kept knocking and I gave up and grabbed the key that Yoongi hid for me under a fake rock. I quickly opened the door and rushed to Yoongi's room, swinging it open.

"YOONGI I-" I blinked seeing the room completely empty. I looked around and went to the bathroom to check. I went back to his room to look again. "Maybe he left...." I whispered out. No he can't he told me he would be here. Maybe he went out for food. No big deal.

I looked at his desk and saw a sheet of paper with neat writing on it and a mint green sticker on it,  catching my attention. I stood up slowly, observing the mint sticker, swiping my thumb over the mint green rabbit on it. I took the paper and reading it quietly.

Dear Jimin,
I'm sorry I didn't stay and I'm sorry for leaving before me or you could've said goodbye. I love you I really do but I couldn't stand the look of you crying and I freaked out so I chickened out and left early. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't intend to do that at all. I'm sorry if I sound too harsh on you. I don't intend that either. I know you think of me as a super sweet guy and all. But there is a much sweeter guy out there for you that won't leave you. Ever.
I hope you will forget me and find another guy to make you happy and help you fix all of this. Don't be a wreck because of me. Continue your dream please.
Looking back, I regret not saying 'I love you' enough. Even if I didn't say it, I hope I did act like it. Sorry if I couldn't be perfect for you and stay for you, Jimin.
I'm sorry I have to break up with you like this. You'll always be precious to me though...
Goodbye, Jimin. I love you.
Sincerely,
Yoongi

I held the note tightly in my hands which were starting to tremble. I started feeling tears slip out, right onto my cheeks. I sat down on his bed reading the letter over and over again. I started feeling my head pound as the tears filled my vision, blurring out the words on the page.

I quickly pulled out my phone, trying to contact Yoongi. This couldn't be happening. I was finally happy. It can't just collapse like this.

losingjams247: YOONGI
losingjams247: PLEASE ANSWER ME
losingjams247: PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS IS ALL A JOKE
losingjams247: YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS
losingjams247: YOONGI I LOVE YOU PLEASE COME BACK
losingjams247: YOONGI PLEASE I'M NOT JOKING PLEASE I LOVE YOU YOONGI
losingjams247: Please tell me all those things aren't true in the letter

Yoongi's POV

A TO THE- bzzzzzz G TO THE ST- bzzzzz D I'M D BOY BECA- bzzzzzz USE I'M FROM THE D- bzzzzzz Nan michinnom bit- bzzzzzz eu wiye runa- bzzzzzz Raebeuro hongkon- bzzzzz

I turned on my phone to check who was disturbing my mixtape. I leaned my head against the train window, opening my phone.

7 missed messages from losingjams247
4 missed calls from Jiminie💙

"I'm sorry Jiminie...." I muttered and swiped away all the notifications, silencing my phone. I really hate to do this but it was the only way I could think of. I really did love him though.

I had to break up with him. He wouldn't be happy if we were in a long distance relationship. I loved him too much to keep him but I had to just let him go. I know I was going to hurt him either way.

I leaned against the back of my seat, putting my phone face down on the mino table in front of me.

"I should just forget him."

A/N:

THERE IS THE ENDING LMAOOO I HAVE A SHIT TON OF IDEAS FOR THE SEQUEL BUT ONLY IF YOU GUYS WANT ONE!

I LOVE Y'ALL, STAY HEALTHY AND IF YOU DIET ISTG I'LL BRING YOU ALL YOUR FAVORITE FOOD