SUBSTITUTE

"Why did Yoongi hyung look so upset today?" Jungkook whispered to Jimin. Jimin shrugged and paid attention to the class. Jungkook continuosly nudged Jimin's arm, trying to get his attention. Jiminy snapped and angrily whispered, "what the hell do you want?" Too bad Jimin's voice was a bit too loud and the whole class turned.

The substitute turned and leaned against the board, looking at the two boys. "Is something wrong?" Both boys shook their heads and smiled innocently, like always. The substitute turned back to the board and began his lesson again.

The class had another 30 minutes to spare, having their own free time. Jimin and Jungkook sat right in the front and the substitute was frantically looking all over the desk, trying to find something.

The substitute looked like a student and his hair was up, wearing round glasses. He looked like a popular kid everyone falls for.

"What happened to Mr. Yoshikiri?" Jimin looked at the substitute then back at Jungkook. Jungkook sighed and answered. "He got drunk and arrested and we're going to have a substitute for the rest of the year." Jimin mouth a 'oh' and was going to say something until the substitute interrupted.

"Okay class, erm.... I lost your seating chart and I do not know your names-" The substitute smiled shyly and scratched the back of his head.

Sohee raised her hand and the substitute looked at her, smiling. "Sir...  You never told us your name.... " The substitute blinked several times and snapped back to reality. "Oh- Well,  my name is Mr. Zhang. But please, I'm not that much older than you so just call me Yixing if you'd like"

Sohee looked at Mr. Zhang, twirling a lock of her unnatural hair and batted her long, fake ass eyelashes and raised her voice making it more high pitched and said, "Hi Yixing, my name is Sohee and please don't forget my name~" Jimin and Jungkook threw up inside a little.

Mr. Zhang blinked several times and looked at Sohee. "Okay you call me Me. Zhang, please." Sohee scoffed and continued to stare at Mr. Zhang,  dreamily.

Jimin and Jungkook watched as Sohee's hungry eyes were staring right at Mr. Zhang who was taking a selfie of himself. Mr. Zhang looked up and saw that Sohee was staring right at him. He cleared his throat and walked around the class.

Mr. Zhang talked to the class about how he only taught our period and how he was in his second year in college. When we left, Mr. Zhang followed along.

Namjoon arrived at the lunch table earlier than any of the other boys, scribbling random things on a piece of paper. All the other boys sat at the table and stared at Namjoon. Namjoon looked up and sighed. "Jin isn't here today..." Yoongi choked on his water and looked up, facing next to Namjoon.

"Oh fuck I didn't even notice he wasn't here-" Jimin wiped away the water dripping down Yoongi's chin with his sleeve and giggled a little. Namjoon sighed, rather loudly and pouted.

Hoseok moved next to Namjoon and nudged his arm. "Sooooooo... When are you going to date him?" Namjoon glared at Hoseok, blushing and Jungkook slapped Hoseok's arm, pitying Namjoon.

While all the boys talked, Jimin noticed how far Yoongi was from him now. When they sat down, Yoongi was against his arm. Now, he was at the edge of his seat. Jimin decided to ignore it and continued with his day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

losingjams247: Yoongi.... Are you mad at me?

agustd93: No I'm not
agustd93: I'm just busy with a lot of things

losingjams247: can you tell me please :(

agustd93: ... I'll tell you under the tree tomorrow
agustd93: don't worry Jiminie, I would never be mad at you

losingjams247: alright :)

agustd93: alright good night see you tomorrow

Jimin didnt reply back. He worried it was still his fault Yoongi was upset.

A/N:

I'M SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER + THE SHORT ASS CHAPTER BC OF SCHOOL AND ALL PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Also,
mE LIKEY LIKEY LIKEY LIKEY-//SLAPPED