L I E S

agustd93: Jimin, Where are you? I can't find you anywhere

losingjams247: I'm in the front of the school why?

agustd93: Okay stay there
agustd93:  I need to give you something

Yoongi shoved his phone in his pocket, holding a orange and green box, and ran down the hall, trying his best to get to the front as soon as possible. He stopped in the front, trying to find orange hair. A hand attempted to cover his eyes. The hand only covered half of Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi turned around and saw Jimin smiling at him. "Your hand is small and recognizable by the way" Jimin scrunched his nose up "I'm aware" he said in a high pitched voice.

Yoongi  handed Jimin the box and Jimin took it and shook it a bit. He slowly opened it and pulled out a pastel pink hoodie with a orange and mint green ice cream on it. Jimin also pulled out a mint green teddy bear.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin, sweetly and Jimin hugged Yoongi tightly. They stood there for a while and like 3 people who passed stared awkwardly.

The bell rung suddenly and they pulled away. Yoongi ruffled Jimin's hair. "Alright you don't want to be late" Yoongi started to walk the other direction from Jimin and Jimin watched him walk away, adoringly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In class, Jimin played with the teddy bear's arm. Jungkook leaned in, getting close to Jimin and whispered, "This class is boring as shit." Jimin turned to Jungkook and sighed. "Of course, all Mr. Lee does is sleep."

The two boys turned to the teacher's desk. And there Mr. Lee was, laying face down in his arms on his desk. Both of them shrugged.

Suddenly, a girl with pink and another girl with green stepped in front of Jimin and Jungkook. "Oh. Hey Taeyeon! Hey Sunny!" Jungkook waved at them, showing his bunny teeth.

Taeyeon pointed at the box "Sohee gave you that, huh?" Jimin looked at her and shook his head "um... No.... I found it---- in my locker this morning" Sunny smiled brightly. "Yeah you didnt know Sohee put it in your locker?" Both girls giggled and Jungkook and Jimin were just highly confused.

Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah... Sureeee" Both girls left, seeing that Hoseok walked into the room and went to talk to him.

Jungkook turned to Jimin and blinked. "So that hoe us making up lies that she's giving those to you?" Jimin  nodded and rolled his eyes. At least he has his next class with Yoongi.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yoongi held hands with Jimin, under the desk of course and listened to the lecture. Jin whispered to the couple, "why are you guys hiding your loveeeee?" Yoongi shot a glare back at Jin. "I mean, Taehyung and Jungkook are just THERE. But you guys always hide"

Jimin chuckled and replied, "I've always dated girls so we'd like to keep it low key." Jin frowned. "But embrace the gay" Yoongi and Jimin faced the front of the class and listened to the lecture.

Near the end of class, Sohee walked up to Jimin. "You like the presents I gave you?~" Sohee batted her eyes and Jin watched, in disgust.

Yoongi cleared his throat and Sohee looked at him. "Sohee, no one likes you. And I gave him the presents stop lying you dumb ass hoe." Sohee blinked and looked at Jimin, with her mouth opened.

"Wait--- you're gay?" Sohee tilted her head and stared at him. "I'm very gay for Yoongi" Jimin smiled innocently and put his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"W-w-well I have other options! I mean, that Jaebum guy in third period looks cute." Sohee whipped her hair and walked away.

Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin, all laughed and continued talking. "Okay but seriously, gET TOGETHER WITH NAMJOON!" Jimin shouted angrily. The whole class looked back and Jimin waved to the class.

Jin covered his face with his hands and muffled. "But what if he doesn't like me-" Yoongi sighed. "He always compliments you, and he's always trying to interact with you."

Jin took his hand away and slammed his hands on the table. "But Namjoon is a very nice guy in general..." The bell rang and the three packed up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yoongi put his arm around Yoongi and Jimin cuddled against his chest, smiling. A guy with brown hair and a VERY loud voice walked by and saw the couple.

"wOOOO!!! YES, EMBRACE THE GAY!" He pointed at Yoongi and Jimin and Jimin blushed a little. Namjoon laughed and replied to the brown haired boy, "Jackson, calm down!"

Jackson went up to Yoongi and Jimin and hugged them. "We need more gay couples-" A tall boy with yellow hair walked over and started to talk to Jungkook.

Five more boys walked over and sat down at the table. All fourteen all laughed and talked happily. Jackson turned to a redhead named Mark and smiled at him. "Mark we should date!" Mark looked back at him and then turned away. Namjoon laughed at a pouting Jackson and Jackson turned to a silver haired boy. "Bambam, we should date!" Bambam, got up and hugged him and smiled "alright maaaan" Everyone laughed and cheered for the new couple. 

A/N:

I HAD TO REPUBLISH THIS KJAFHFGJSEHF

AND ALSO, IM SORRY FOR DOING YOU SO DIRTY JAEBUM JHGKJGBJFGH

AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! KEEP EATING DONT DIET ON ME >:(