scream queens/ chanel #1

My name is chanel overlin. And I am the queen of capacapatow.

(No. No. No.)

These are my minions. I don't know their names. I don't want to know their names. They are know as.

(Chanel #2)

(Chanel #3)

(Chanel #5)

I'm chanel #1 obvi. There was a chanel #4 but she got meningitis. She was like "I'm sick I have to go home." And I was like "no stay." But she went home anyway. And then she died. So another thing I was right about.

(Talking)

A lot of people talk smack about how soririties are exclusive and they're a class system. Well guess what? Life is a class system. And a sorority is one place left in the world where you can pick and choose the people around you.

That obice specimin of filth scrubbing balimia vomit out if the carpet is miss bing. I call her white nanny cuz she's essentially a house slave. Watch this.

Excuse me white nanny.

(Talking)

Sorry. I have a question. And it's just hypethetical. If I asked you if you knew something about burping babies or if you didn't know nothing about burping no babies what would you say?

(Talking)

Don't know?

(Talking)

Amazing thank you. Looks like you still have a lot of vomit to scrub. Let's make that a priority.