"Every Story Has an Introduction."

She's on her knees, with her back turned against the four brothers

She's on her knees, with her back turned against the four brothers. Her mouth tied up and she buttoned up shirt, ripped opened. She's sweating with tears coating her blindfold. Her hands tied behind her back, covered with blood from the nonstop beating, she got from DeVante & Cedric. DeVante had the pistol cocked back and pointed at the back of her head. Jojo stared in disbelief, his mind couldn't comprehend what was going on right now. The woman he fell in love with was a narc.

DeVante shook his hand and handed Jojo the gun. "Shoot this bitch." "De.." He said, shaking his head. "I can't." DeVante cursed to himself, as irritation fueled inside him. "YOU LET HER IN, YOU LET HER OUT!" He snapped and he shoved the gun in his hand. "Handle it." He said, warning Jojo before walking in front of the girl, snatching the wire off of her bra hook and crushing it with his hand.

Jojo's breath hitched as his hands were shaky. Cedric placed a supporting hand on his shoulder. "You can do this man. I know the shit is hard. But, We can't get caught. We in too deep." Jojo nodded, as his finger was placed on the trigger. Dalvin covered his eyes, he couldn't bear to watch another murder. He lets out a small sigh as he pulled the trigger. Three shots went off and the woman fell forward.

DeVante got down and placed his index and middle finger on her neck. No pulse. He looked up at the boys. "Let's get the fuck out of here." He got up, calmly and walked out the warehouse, while Dalvin and Jojo were shocked to see her body just laying there lifelessly, bleeding profusely from the back of her head. "LET'S GO!" Cedric shouted at the other two.

They hurried out the abandoned warehouse and loaded in the beat up taxi cab that they stole when they first moved to Harlem. Jojo & Dalvin in the back as Cedric and DeVante was in the front. DeVante pulled out the small Alleyway and sped off. DeVante, not looking away from the windshield lets out a small sigh. "I know, it hurts now... But like Cedric said, we're in too deep. There's no getting out of this. If we gotta kill em... We gotta kill em." Jojo just nodded, still traumatized.

Life was never supposed to be like this. Well, their lives weren't. They were just four Christians boys from the South, how did one accident killing lead to a life greed, lust, & non-stop bloodbaths?