"Different Surroundings, New Shit. (cont.)

[Warning: Racial slurs & foul language Viewers discretion is Advised

[Warning: Racial slurs & foul language Viewers discretion is Advised.]

[Sorry, this chapter is Lowkey trash. Just warning you guys now.] 

            Six o'clock quickly came and the small country town got dark quickly. DeVante looks at Dalvin was sitting on the bed watching Martin on TV. "Dalvin, you think you'll be ok If I leave you alone in here for a couple of hours?" Dalvin shrugged. "I don't think anybody is gunna come and kill me, so yea." DeVante stared at his brother, who just sat on his bed watching martin, with no cares in the world at this moment, which led DeVante to be hesistent. Dalvin was never left home alone, even when they was back home in Virginia, their parents always made sure, Dalvin had an adult in his presence.

And honestly, DeVante didn't trust the neighborhood either. "Get dressed, you're coming with me." "But, they're showing reruns." He whines. DeVante rolled his eyes. "You'll catch it another night, Dal. I don't trust the location and I'm not gunna let some fuck shit happen under my watch. Now, Let's go." Dalvin pouts. "Fine." He grumbles as he stands up and ties the string on his basketball shorts and put on his Adidas.

DeVante opened the door as he looked at his watch. "Hurry up, Dal... I ain't tryna be late." He sighed, "I'm coming, Mr. Grumpy." He sighs, annoyed. Dalvin begins rushing out the door as DeVante closes the door behind him, shoving his room key and wallet in his back pocket then pulled out his car keys with his front pockets. "You think the apartment is gunna be nice?" Dalvin questioned. DeVante shrugged. "I honestly, don't care about how nice the apartment is, we just need to get out the area, we stay at now." He said, as his eyes were locked on the drug dealers, dealing so publicly, that it almost appalled him.

It was like they didn't care about getting caught. Maybe, he's just been sheltered throughout his life, but he never thought in one day, he would see 2 Prostitutes come up to his car asking if he wanted a blowjob, a pimp slapping some girl cause she was high off of crack or just see crack being offered to him. It was like something foreign to him.

He got into his car, with Dalvin and immediately locked his car door. "DeVante, why did you just lock your door like that?" Dalvin asked as he was thrown off guard to how quickly DeVante locked the doors. "Cause, these muthafuckas is crazy in this area. You know, when I was driving to get some milk, some prostitute asked me if I wanted a blowjob." Dalvin shrugged, "You've watched New Jack City... What's so different about watching it versus experiencing it?" DeVante shrugged, "The shit is just weird, I guess." He shrugged. "Probably, but everybody gotta make their money, De." DeVante starts the car. "You ain't telling no lie in that."

Meanwhile, Jojo was cleaning up the apartment as Cedric was sitting on the couch watching In Living Color. Cackling and choking on every kernel he puts in his mouth. "Negro, what is you doing? We have people coming over to look at the apartment, today." Cedric gave him a slight scowl. "I'm enjoying my show. I wish y'all niggas would wait until the show is over before you start talking. I swear Y'all be pluckin." Jojo glared at him before just shaking his head.