"Fuck You."

[WARNING: Heavy Racial slurs & Violence. Viewers Discretion is Advised.]

It was another night at The DeGrate's house. DeVante was having another screaming match with his parents. Somehow, someway he managed to piss off his parents. DeVante rubbed his temples as his father continued to throw insensitive slurs towards his way, as his mother stood back, not saying a word. DeVante took a deep breath as he listened to every nigger, Mutt, and green eyed bastard that came out his mouth.

He nods and then stares him directly in his bloodshot eyes. Veins popping out the side of his neck, as you can see the anger all over his face. "You sound jealous." DeVante finally replied, but this time calmly. "Excuse me?" His father said, appalled that his son even fixed his mouth to say that statement. "Me jealous of some half-breed bastard. Tuh, your honkiness is showing." He scoffed. "Wow, All you can do is slurs at me? You sound pressed Nigger." He emphasizes Nigger.

"Boy, watchu said?" "You sound upset that a white man would hire my mulatto ass before they would hire your burnt bald ass. Look like you need to go back picking cotton." His mother stood there as her eyes widen in shock. Her son has never used a slur a day in his life. But, DeVante knew what he was doing. He was just giving back what his father given him all his life. "You're upset at something my whore ass mother did back in the day and Like I said before and I will say it again. It's not my fault that she prefers white dick over black. Willie Lynch got that bitch in a chokehold." He said, coldly with the meanest smug ever.

His mother's eyes watered as she ran out the room. His father shocked that his boy had the audacity to speak those words to him. He pulled his arm back and punched DeVante, dead in his jaw, causing him to fall back and cup his cheek. "You stay in your fucking place, Half cast. You will respect me. THIS IS MY HOUSE NIGGA! You no better than me. At the end of the day, you're just some broke ass NIGGER." He says as he spits on DeVante's face.

DeVante huffed and jumped on his father, throwing punches at his face. His mother runs into the living room, screaming and hollering trying to pull DeVante off of his father. Dalvin stirred from his sleep to hear a glass break on the floor. He gets up out his bed and walks towards the door to see DeVante attacking their father. He didn't feel bad, honestly, he thought his father deserved it. DeVante gets slandered every day by their father for no exact reason. Getting called, a half-breed by a man that raised you every day gets to yo ass. All he could do is pray that this doesn't get DeVante kicked out the house.

His mother finally got DeVante off of him. "GET THIS UNGRATEFUL BASTARD OUT MY HOUSE." DeVante huffed, "Gladly. I don't need no dark skin Nigger holding me back." He spats as he got up, storming off to his room. Dalvin's eyes widen as he shook his head. He ran over and shook Derek up from his sleep. Derek swats his hands away from Dalvin.

Derek and DeVante were twin brothers, but clearly, their father had a favorite, as you can see Derek peacefully sleeping as his twin brother takes heavy slander from both parents. Dalvin continued to shake him until Derek finally woke up. "What, Dal?" "Dad just kicked out DeVante." He cried. "What do you want me to do about it?" "Talk him out of it. I mean, that is your twin brother." "Ok, and? I'm appreciative that man has given me clothes and a roof over my head. DeVante needs to do the same." Dalvin scoffed. "You sound like a whole ass slave right now."

Derek turned around and put the cover over his head. "DeVante will be fine. He's a big boy." He said, shrugging & yawning. Dalvin shook his head, he couldn't believe it. Derek was just gunna do nothing about it. Well, he was. He ran out the room and into DeVante's room. DeVante was shoving shit into a suitcase. Whatever fits, he put in the luggage. "DeVante, apologize to dad." "Dalvin, go to bed." "NO! You can't just leave me!" He cried. "I'll be back to visit you."

"No the fuck you not." His father shouted at the doorway. "Stay away from my son." He said as he stormed into the room, taking Dalvin out. "NO! YOU CAN'T LET HIM BE HOMELESS!" He starts to scream. "Fuck that mulatto colored muthafucka!" DeVante zipped up his luggage and stormed out his room. Dalvin couldn't watch his brother leave out this out.

Dalvin ran out his father's grip and ran after DeVante. "Boy, Get back here!" He shouts as he runs after Dalvin. DeVante loads his luggage in his Buick Roadmaster. "I'm coming with you." "Dalvin," DeVante warned. "Get back in the house." "NO! Not without you." "Dalvin, sweetie listen to your brother." "NO!" He shouts.

"I know, you not picking your Half brother over your own father." Dalvin shook his head. "Then, let him back in the house." "I wouldn't dare go back in that house, even if Donald Trump paid me 10 million dollars to live there every day." "Dalvin, get yo ass over here now!" His infuriated father said. "No, I'm going with DeVante." DeVante shook his head. "Dalvin, you don't need to be out here with me. You need to be in the house, where you have shelter and food. I don't even fucking know, where I'm going." He said, trying to reason with his younger brother but Dalvin wasn't budging. He was going with his brother whether he liked it or not.

"Well, That's fine. I'm not staying here." "Dalvin..." "If you go with him, you're not allowed back in this house." Dalvin shrugged. "That's the risk I'm willing to take." "Dalvin... Don't do this." DeVante now pleading with his younger brother, but he won't budge. He opened the passenger door and got in the car. "DALVIN." He slammed the passenger door shut. DeVante cursed to himself. "Take him. I don't need him either. Y'all both can go fuck yourself." DeVante shook his head and got in his car. He started the car and pulled out the driveway and stormed out the small community.

"Dalvin..." "I said, I'm going with it and that's it." He lets out a small sigh. "Dalvin, you don't even have any clothes. You have nothing. You need to go back home." "No, If you're not looking back, then neither am I. We're brothers and we gotta stick with each other. All we have left is each other at the end of the day." He explained, passionately. DeVante nodded. He didn't know what he was gunna do or how he was gunna even find shelter. But, he'll be damned if he proves that man right.

He doesn't need him & never will. Fuck him.