SHE

"Please Mom, I'm begging you." I said crying.
"Please don't do this" I beg.
"Don't leave me here all alone" I cried so hard.
"Please!! NO!" I shouted at her but she can't hear me.
"No, Mom"
"No."
"No"

"Shhhh. It's okay, I'm here. I won't leave you" As I open my eyes I saw Aunty Layla hugging me. I hug her back and cry.

"Its fine now. I'm here. It's just a dream. It's not real. Shhhhhh" She said to calm me down.

She didn't leave me until I stop crying and to make sure that I'm fine. Every time I have a dream or should I say nightmare she won't leave my side just to comfort me. It all started when I was fifteen years old, when my mom kill herself and died. I was left with Aunt Layla, she's an old maiden and she treated and love me like her own daughter and I'm thankful and love her for that.

The next morning, I was walking along the corridor of the school, yes! school, I'm fourth year college major in tourism management. When I was walking I hear someone called me!

"Teylie!!!" Damian shouted his with Seren, they are my best friends so I stop to wait for them.

"I told you I hate it when you shout my name!" I said when they arrived.

"Sorry! Old habits are hard to die" then they laugh together.

"It's too early for you to be grumpy, Ey!" Seren said after a long laugh.

"Well I don't really have a good sleep, so please don't." They are looking at my back, giggling and stop talking. So, I look back then I saw him. I saw Nixon Pierre Caelum. He's wearing a plain white shirt with his silver cross necklace that he always wears and simple jeans but he looks so damn good. I don't know but I'm attracted to him but of course I won't say it to him. He's so arrogant and so full of himself! Well, he has the right cause he is not just handsome he's also hot! Oh God! Did I just say that? My mind is haywire right now!

"Good morning Damian and Seren." Then turn towards me and hug me. I blushed. My God! What are you doing to me Nixon!! "Good morning babe!" Nixon said while smiling from ear to ear. My friends just laugh and giggle.

"Don't babe me! and there's no good in the morning" I said grumpy as ever!

"Well, we got to go guys! We will leave you two to your own little word." Seren said and laugh, then they leave me with this man.

"I know you just missed me over the weekend. Sorry I didn't visit you. I'm a little bit busy" He put his hand on my waist. He said with apologetic smile.

"You don't have to! I'm sure you're just busy with your girls!" Well, I shouldn't say that, right??

"Ohhhhh! You sound like a jealous girlfriend!" He said with a smirk in his face. I blushed when he said that. I should keep my mouth shut. It's not helping.

"Of course not!" I said being defensive. He grins.

"Oh common! It's okay. I like it when you're jealous. It makes me feel like you're territorial. Ahahhahaha" I blushed again. Maybe my cheeks now are as red as tomato.

"Shooo! Stop annoying me this early morning" I said being embarrassed with my cheeks.

"It's okay if you're jealous. You're cute when you blush. Ahahahahha" "Whatever!" I said, just to hide what I'm really feeling. I walk to my class and he just follow behind me. Then I was shocked when I feel his hand around my waist.

"Your hands, mister." I said.

"Well, if you didn't notice all the boys are looking at you and you doesn't even know!" I was shocked and didn't answer. "That's why I hate it when you wear something that exposes your skin!" He added.