HIM

This is my first day in this school I am a transferee, I am a third-year college. This is my first subject and I don't know anyone here. I sit at the last chair at the back of the room near the window. Then someone approach me.

"Hi! You're new here?" I nodded. She's beautiful and has a proportionate body and a fair skin.

"I'm Seren by the way. Seren Bellamy" She extend her hand and I accept it. "Teylie Amaris Vela" I said.

"Friends?" She said with a smile on her face. I don't know I just nodded. I feel comfortable with her and I feel like I've known her a long time ago.

"Friends." I reply

"Actually, I saw earlier when you walk in and I know that you're new here, I base it on your action, you look like you're lost. Ahahahha." She said but before I can even respond someone calls her.

"Seren!!" The guy calls her. "Oh! There you are!" He added an walk towards us. He looks hot and masculine but somethings off.

"Hi! Good morning Dame!" Seren say to him. "Morning!" he replies, "And who's this beautiful girl here?" he speaks as he looks at me.

"Oh! This is Teylie Vela a transferee, Teylie this is Damian Parker my friend" Seren introduced us to each other.

"So, you're friends with her?" He asked Seren and Seren just nodded.

"Then you're my friend now too! Just call me Dame. My friends call me that" He added. I thought he will lash out or something.

"Okay, Dame" then I smile. Something is really off with him. I was staring at him when he caught me.

"What is it?" He asked me. "N-Nothing" I reply avoiding his gaze.

"Oh common! I saw you staring at me. What is it?"

"I was staring at you because I feel like something is o-off with you" I stammer. I look down as finish my sentence. Great, Teylie! First day and you will have your enemy this early! You should just shut your mouth. Seren and Damian just laugh and giggle. Then I look up to them.

"Oh my god Dame!! You're too obvious! Ahahahaahha" Seren say

"Yeah! I thought I'm being careful. Ahahahahah" He responded

"Well, Teylie Damian here is gay" She whisper. My mouth forms an "O" when she said it. Oh, that's why I feel something is off with him!!

"I can't help it you know! Anyway don't spread it out okay? Only you and Seren knows that. My dad will kill me if he knows about it" He said looking at me.

"Of course! I'll keep it a secret." I promise.

Then after that they just chit chat and I just listen to them. While they were laughing someone come in and all of them stop what they're doing and stare at him. He's handsome and hot even in those simple shirt and jeans. His silver cross necklace completes his looks. He looks so serious. I hear Seren and Damian giggle. Then they face me.

"That's Nixon Pierre Caelum" Seren whisper and I nodded.

"He's one of the hottest guy here in school. He looks serious and mysterious, right?" I nodded. "That's why a lot girls and gays likes him secretly" Damian added. I nodded. "Not to mention he's smart and he's rich!" Seren added.

Then my professor in Statistics came in. "Good morning class" he said.

"Good morning sir!" the class responded then he smiles. "Almost all of you knows me but then again I'm Ridge Sawyer. You can call me Mr. Sawyer" He checks some paper then speaks. "Well, we have a transferee here, Ms. Vela?" Then he scans the whole class. "Can you come here in front and introduce yourself?" He added. I gulp cause I'm nervous. Seren and Damian look at me and smile. I stand up and walk in front.