A Bloody Encounter

It was a very cold night.

I was on my way home when my ears sensed something unusual. My nose picked up a scent that I have never smelt before.

My mother once told me that we can only sense vampires, but not the other creatures. I knew that what I'm sensing right now is a vampire, but how come this one smells different?

I ignored the weird sensation I felt and just continued on walking home. While walking, I saw something from my peripheral vision. It was tall and quick, unlike the other vampires that I have encountered before.

Sensing something wrong, my walking quickens, then suddenly turns into running. I must tell mother about this. Surely she would know.

I was halfway there on my way home when someone, something, picked me up. Or rather, swooped me up.

"Hey, let go of me! Help!" I screamed.

"Now, now, sweety. If you don't want to fall to your death, I suggest you to stop struggling and just enjoy this ride. Although, I doubt you'll fall to your death, considering that you're a wolf," the abductor said, "but you're in your human form so I think you'll die." He continued.

I stopped struggling. He does have a point. I noticed how manly his voice sounded, and quite cute, too. Like a kid's voice. Also, I've always wondered what it felt like to be able to fly. Now's that chance to enjoy the moment.

What seemed like eternal flying has come to a stop when we landed in a...mountain cave? He helped me down and I started to wander around his cave...or home, or whatever you call it.

I totally didn't expect what I would see in here. There are different pictures of me, taken when I was hunting for other vampires. Some are even pictures of me tormenting and eating them. Seems like this vampire likes me.

"So, uh, welcome to my home. My name's Andy and yes, I collect pictures of you. Hope you don't mind," the vampire introduced himself.

"I don't mind, though I didn't know someone - I mean, something, or someone, I don't know - was taking pictures of me. And I supposed you already know my name," I replied.

"Yes, I do."

"So, what made you bring me here?" I asked.

"Well, you saw my collection, so I think you would have a, I don't know, a guess?"

Hmm, answering my question with another question.

"You're obsessed with me," I said without hesitating. It wasn't a question.

"Well, yeah, that's one. But the thing is... I love you. Right from the moment I saw you...uh, eating my relatives? I know it's weird, but, yeah, that's the truth," He confessed.

"Wait, have we met each other?" I asked, surprised at the fact that I ate his relatives. I must have met him by chance, without knowing.

"Yeah. I was the one standing in front of you, frozen. I was watching you eat my relatives. I know, it was bad and I should've helped them but, well, I saw you," he shyly said.

He must be a shy guy. It's unusual as vampires tend to be very aggressive, but not all of them. I guess he's an exception.

-----
[] I changed the person who asked for this 😆 supposedly, the main character is not a wolf, but rather, a human. But I felt like it would be awesome and cool if it's a wolf in a human form ∩˙▿˙∩ and sorry for this vvvvv late update 😣

Dedicated to: @DidlybopsAriffa [Updated: 17100x)