Chapter 1 (The Day Before School Starts)

Tina Hoffans P.O.V

"Give me my book back!" I yell as my best friend Micha takes the book I was reading, under the apple tree near my house. "Yell, Micha is the hottest guy in the world." he commanded me. I roll my eyes, "are you kidding me?" "Who me? Of course not, I never kid" he said being a smart Alec. "Ugh fine" I got up rolling my eyes. "MICHA IS THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD!" He fell to the ground laughing. I could feel my face turn redder than a cherry.

"So are you ready for school?" I questioned nervously. "I mean I'm ready but do I want to go back? No" he stated low-key sad. "To be honest I am actually glad to go back" I said getting a little embarrassed. "Sadly, I have a feeling I know why" he said giving me a vibe that he was jealous. "What's up with you?" I asked, getting a little frustrated. "I gotta go see you tomorrow at school. Love you" he seemed to mad. "Ok um... meet me at our usual table at breakfast." I told him while getting confused.

I walk to my house trying to process what just happened. I walk in and no surprise dad's sleeping. Ever since my dad found out I had depression, he just sleeps all the time. I walk back to my messy bedroom and my beagle greets me with a lick right on my cheek after I sit down on my bed. "Hi Beggy" I say in a sad tone. I get up and walk to the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I turn on my go to song when I self-harm. I start singing along to "Her Last Words"-Courtney Parker. I grab my razor and start cutting. I carve the words "fat" on my white silky skin. I decide I should go to sleep, since it was midnight. I stand up and get gauze and clean my cuts, then pull down my sleeves. Walk to my room and lay in my bed, still curious on why Micha left like that.

Taylor Caniffs P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about Tina. She is just an amazing girl, she's smart, beautiful, not afraid to be herself. "Bro snap out of it, she's a loser" my friend Michael said being a jerk. "Dude leave, I have to go to work" I commanded, so mad. "Bye Tay, see you tomorrow. Usual table?" Michael asked as if nothing happened. "Actually, Imma sit at her table." "Seriously?" M asks as he walks out of the house.

"Mom!!!!!!!!" "What Taylor?" "I'm leaving." "Ok be home by 12, you have school in the morning." I walk out of the house and get in my Bugatti. I'm going to let the road take me where it wants me to go. I thought to myself. I drive for about 15 minutes, till I get to Taco Bell. My inner fat self got excited. I order the taco 12 pack, with the diablo sauce. I see my best friend Den walking home from work. I pull up next to him. "Whats up Den? Want a lift?" I asked as he stopped walking. "Yea sure" he sits in my Bugatti. He reaches for my tacos, I smack his hand. "Dude how can you eat that much but still have a six pack? I eat like half of what you eat, so how do I have a freaking two pack. Plus I work out with you every other day." he stated being so confused. "Because I'm god" I say as I eat another taco. I dropped Den off and head home. I get inside my house, mom's sleeping. I go to my room and fall asleep.