Chapter 3 (Friday)

Taylors P.O.V

Today's the day, I'm going to ask her to be my princess. Last night I bought a big teddy bear, a promise ring, and a box of chocolates. I called her last night and told her to stay at her house, because I am going to drive her to school. I hope she says yes, I want to be with her till my last breathe.

Tinas P.O.V

Last night Taylor called me, he's taking me to school. I put on my makeup, my beautiful sky blue dress, and top my outfit with my white converse. I hear a honk. That must be him, I'm so nervous.

I get in the car and Taylor is wearing a tux. "You look beautiful" his raspy voice is still there. I can't believe he just said that. "Aww thanks you don't look too bad yourself." I texted Micha where are you Micha I have amazing news. I get a text back right away. Hi hunny, this is Micha's mom. Um can I call you it's about Micha. My heart starts pounding. I call her "Hello?" "Micha killed himself last night." I could hear her sob.

I can't believe this, my best friend is gone. I start crying so much my stomach hurts. "What's the matter?" I hear Taylor ask me. "He's gone. Micha killed himself." I probably look like a slob right now with my makeup running. "Hey do you want to skip school, and come to my house? We can watch movies and just hang out." "Yes please, I really need it." I text my dad and tell him what happened, he's calling the school.

We get to Taylor's house. "Hi Mrs.Caniff how are you?" I say when I see his mom making her lunch for work. "Hi Tina, I haven't seen you in forever. The last time I saw you was Taylor's 15 birthday." she says with her soft voice. "I will be right back Tina." Taylor says as he start going up the stairs.

"You know he talks about you all the time. He talks about how much he misses you. How you are so beautiful and unique." I can't believe he talks about me. The Taylor Caniff talks about ME!!! "Really?" "Yea all the time." I can hear him walk down the stairs. I saw that he changed into a sweatshirt and sweatpants. "I brought you one of my sweatshirts and joggers." "Aw thanks." he is so cute.

We watch a show on netflix. He pauses the show. "Hey I was watching that!" I see him grabbing something out of his closet. He has a small box, a big teddy bear, and a big box of chocolates. He sets the stuff down except the small box. He gets down on one knee. "Tina Mae Hoffan, will you give me the honor of being your boyfriend?" Oh my god, Taylor freaking Caniff just asked me out. "Yes!! Of course, I would love too." I say so happy. We then cuddle and we both fall asleep.