Chapter 5 (The day of Tinas funeral)

Taylors P.O.V

Today is the day, the love of my life is getting buried. I spent almost all of my money to make sure she gets the funeral she deserves. I invited Michas family and my family. The song to let everyone know that the service is about to start plays. Everyone sits down. The pastor walks up in front and says "We are here today to remember the life of a wonderful young women. Taylor would like to say a few words. Taylor please come up here."

I walk up and say "Tina, was the most beautiful women I have ever met. I love her so much. She was never afraid to be herself. Her best friend Micha recently past away, me and him weren't the best of friends. But when he past away, Tina was heart broken. She is my everything. I hope that she is dancing and telling everyone those corny jokes of hers. Tina Mae Hoffan, if you can hear me I'm sorry I should have been a better boyfriend. I know Tina would not want such a sad and depressing funeral, so for anyone would like to join me at her favorite restaurant, which is Taco Bell. Thanks everyone who took time out of their busy day to come."

I walk to taco bell and sat down in front of the building. "Good Bye Tina" I head inside and enjoy nice conversations. That was the last day of my happiness.....

To be continued