I'm on my way!

It was two months after the battle with Deep Blue, and Kisshu was lying on his bed on his planet, thinking about his beloved kitty.
It had only been two months since he had last seen the red headed cat girl he had a major crush on.
It was then he made his final decision. "No matter how many fan girls are head over heels for me, Ichigo will always be my one true love" our beloved green headed alien thought, before teleporting away to bug Pie into taking him and Taruto back to Earth.

Hey Ichigo, do you miss the aliens sometimes? Lettuce asked shyly. The five mews were still working at the cafe. Soon after the final battle, they had detected signs of alien activity, however, it turned out to only be a loose predasite that had survived the explosion in the war and, once life was restored, found an animal to merge with. But, just to be safe, the girls decided to continue working at the cafe for a while just to be safe.
"Yes, I guess I do kinda miss them..." Ichigo said sadly. "I miss them too!" Pudding added in, "I miss Taru-Taru..." Puddings eyes grew watery and Lettuce bent down and hugged her.
"Oh, Pudding, I miss Pai too" Lettuce said, and Pudding and Lettuce broke down in tears. " Oh c'mon you guys, I miss Kis-" Ichigo quickly cut her sentence off, " I miss the aliens too." Pudding wiped her eyes before asking in a wavering voice, " you miss Kisshu don't you?" To that Ichigo froze, a depressed expression crossed her face.
"Well he did give his life for me... Ichigo muttered before offering her hand to Lettuce. She gratefully took it, Pudding got up slowly, wiped away her tears a final time and plastered a smile on her face before trotting out of the kitchen and into the main room with a tray of cupcakes.

Hey Pie, you know how you have a serious crush on that green mew, Lettuce? Kisshu said in an innocent voice, tilting his head and blinking his lashes a few times.
"What are you talking about??" Pai asked angrily. " Don't make me laugh, don't think I don't know you only gave your life in the final battle because Lettuce looked at you innocently and tilted her head. That's why I decided to give it a go. You even smiled! SMILED!!" "I was looking at all of them!" Pai said grumpily, "and how did you even see that footage?!" " After the mew aqua revived all life, the data Masha caught was found again. I watched it before we left, Ichigo showed me."
Pai snarled, and Kisshu smirked and held up a book. " Plus, you wrote all about it in your diary!" Pai gasped, " entry 105, as I looked at Lettuce, I knew I was deep in love. Those big, tender-"shut up!" Pai shouted! "Fine, I'll take you to see Ichigo!" "And can I see Pudding?" Taruto suddenly teleported in "No, you will have to wait, you have school, wait till half term- Taruto snatched the diary from Kisshu's hands, "entry 76, when I look at my green sweethearts thin figure, I feel- "fine, you can go see your little monkey girlfriend!" Pie shouted, teleporting out.
Kisshu and Taruto high fived each other, "I bet he will be happy to see his sweetheart" Kisshu commented, and the two friends collapsed to the floor, crying tears of laughter, "works every time!" Taruto said.

Hey guys, please comment and review what you want to happen next!