Is something wrong?

Mint, Zakuro, Lettuce and Pudding stood in the doorway to the kitchen, staring at Ichigo as she trudged around the room with trays in her hands, giving random tables random trays of food, ignoring the customers complaints.
Once she even shouted at a persistently nagging customer, before breaking down in tears and rushing of to the kitchen. The girls all stepped aside to let her pass, but Zakuro was the only one who saw cuts scattered all over her arms. She grabbed Ichigos arm and Ichigo winced in pain, she tried to hide it but Zakuro clearly saw it.
"Ichigo, you've been cutting yourself haven't you?"
Ichigo stared up at Zakuro with insanity in her eyes, dark bags under her eyes. She then lashed out at Zakuro, hitting her square in the face. Zakuro pulled away and touched her hand to her face, snarling.
"What the hell Ichigo?!?" Zakuro shouted, bringing the whole cafes attention. Ichigo held her gaze with zakuro for a few minutes, the whole room silent, before she stormed out of the cafe.
Ryou came running up and stairs, "Zakuro, are you okay?"
"Yes, fine" zakuro replied, and mint muttered "jeez Ichigo gets moody on her period.."
Meanwhile, Ichigo was walking home, anger surging through her viens, her eyes glowing red with hatred for Zakuro. However, by the time Ichigo had gotten home and sat down on her bed, her unexpected anger had dissolved into depression.
Soon she became so depressed she took a bread knife out of her bedside table and started cutting her arms.
The pain started to blur her vision, but she didn't stop.
It was greater than the pain in her heart, the pain that was suffocating her, controlling her, killing her.
Eventually her eyesight went black, blood was pouring down her arm, she was losing too much blood.

Please review what you want to happen next!