The secret is?

Over the next day, Ichigo tried her best to find out what the hell the guys had been talking about in the kitchen, but her desperate attempt failed miserably.
She only saw Taruto, Pai and Ryou a couple of times over the course of the day, but no sign of Kisshu.
Had she really angered him that much? Or was he angry over the secret she heard him shouting about?
Ichigo knew it would be awkward, but she desperately wanted to converse with the green haired alien, and close the gap that had formed between them.
Ichigo sighed and lay on her bed, not finding the strength to go find the mews of the aliens for company.
It was only 1:26pm, and she was bored out of her mind, but she decided we would just laze around for a while.
She closed her eyes and sighed again, thinking over the secret again.
"What are you thinking about?" A familiar voice asked in a husky tone. Ichigo gasped and sat up, smiling at Kisshu.
"Nothing" she replied cheerily, her smile still remaining.
"Fine" he said sulkily, and walked out of the room, leaving a stunned and saddened cat mew behind.
Tears clouded the girls vision as she longed to hold a proper conversation with the usually cheeky alien, wanting to question him.
Ichigo looked up as a blurry mass of blonde hair entered the edge of her vision.
A hand wiped away her growing tears that were waiting to pour, and Ichigo finally saw Ryou clearly.
He was smiling slightly, in a reassuring kind of way, and Ichigo wondered at his rare, yet small, show of kindness.
He sat down beside her on the bed, and Ichigo watched him as he said "Kisshu is just a bit... Shocked, at the moment, he didn't mean to make you cry.
Ichigo marvelled at Ryou's soft tone of voice, and wondered what had made Ryou so... Nice to her today.
But her question that was nagging at her mind was soon answered as Ryou stated "Ichigo.... Remember when Aoyama raped you?"
"Yeah?"
"Well...."

Dun dun dunnnnnnn!
Hope u guys don't hate me for the cliffhanger!
This chapter is dedicated to Snowstorm Jinx, and so is the upcoming chapter!
I will try to update soon! X3