I.... DO love you?

Kisshu pushed open the door to ichigos- AHEM- His bedroom, and stood frozen at the scene before him.
Ichigo was curled up in a ball, crying, and TARUTO HAD HIS ARMS AROUND HER!!!
as soon as taruto saw kisshu, however, he blushed and teleported away.
Ichigo opened one eye and, seeing kisshu, instantly closed it again, ceased her sobbing and pretended to be asleep.
The fear at seeing him touched Kisshu's heart, and he silently flew over to her before kissing her gently, whispering, "I'm sorry."
A quiet gasp was the only reaction kisshu got, but he couldn't blame her. Still, he was a little disappointed.
As he turned to leave, he saw Pai standing by the door, a small smile tugging at one side of his mouth.
Kisshu nearly had a heart attack more at the fact he smiled (sort of) then that he just was suddenly THERE.
"hi Pai" kisshu said.
This time Pai flashed him a proper smile, if only a smug one that lasted for a millisecond, before casually walking away like nothing ever happened.
Kisshu, now blushing a shade darker than Ichigos hair, walked out of the room, hoping that Pai wouldn't tell taruto.

Well, I DID lay it a bit thick last chapter... But what do you want to happen next? Dun dun dunnnnn🇯🇵💕😃💛♠this is more a filler chapter....