Percy's Sister

I will upload a new chapter everyday, except for on saturdays and sometimes on Fridays. But I will try to make up for those. I just wanted you to guess my age, grade and where I am from? Please tell me how to improve this since it is my first one. I am not using ideas from anyone because I would consider that unfair. So this idea is nit copied and is 109% mine. But the characters are all Rick Riordan's except for Emma!

Percy's POV

   " Yes, my mom is also... Percy's mom." I gasped " My mom is Sally Jackson, therefore my name is Emma Jackson."

   What is she saying? Not only is she my half sister like I thought but she has the same parents as I do, both parents! I am speechless, I don't know what to say. No wonder she had the power of water, she is also a daughter of a Poseidon. Which explains why so many monsters have chased after her. I mean.... she is a daughter of the Big Three, like I am. 

   " I knew that you reminded me of someone when I first met you! How have I been so blind. You both have sea green eyes, have black hair and you are both fun to be around. You have the same personality." Annabeth exclaimed

    " What, but....how....who....why did I not know that I had an older sister?" I asked

    " When you were young and I was at camp, it would be difficult for mom to explain why I was never around, since I was a year-rounder. My quest started a week before Annabeth came to camp, that's why you never saw me. Anyway, fat- Poseidon thought it would be best if she didn't tell you about me since it would attract more attention towards me and I was already a child of the Big Three." Emma said,

     " It is time for dinner campers, lets go" Chiron said

       While we were eating, I watched Annabeth's beautiful princess curls sway very elegantly because of the small breeze. I saw her gray stormy eyes as she was looking at someone behind me. you could get lost in her eyes if you stared at them for too long. She was so bold and beautiful but she didn't know it.

    We all went to bed, after a very tiring day. But sleep meant dreams, and demigod dreams were always horrible.

   In my dream:

   I am holding onto the cliff with one hand and Annabeth's hand with the other. Under us lies Tartarus, and I tried as hard as I could to not slip. I saw the piece of thread wrapping around Annabeth's ankle and it was pulling us in. Even after she cut it off, we were too close to the hole and it was sucking us in. I  felt Annabeth kiss me lightly, then she told me " I love You Percy, never forget that!" , then she let go of  my hand and she fell  into the hole. I was going to jump after her, but then the rest of the crew pulled me up with all of their strength. I felt my heart shattter as I hear her last words ring through my head, and the feeling of her soft lips tingled against mine. I was broken and only Annabeth could mend me. 

  " NO, NO ,NO, ANNABETH..... WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME, WHY? I shouted into the hole.

    End of dream

     I heard Emma calling my name, I woke up and realized that I must  have been yelling in my sleep. What could that dream have meant?? I was so worried about Annabeth

         "Percy are you alright?" she asked

         "Yeah, I am fine, just a nightmare"

           " Percy, I am asking you this question as your sister and I want to help you. Do you like Annabeth? "

          " Well, I- what are you talking about?" I ask nervously while sweating and scratching my neck

           " Percy, even though you don't remember me, I am your sister and I remember you used to scratch you necklace when you were nervous and lying. I have seen the way you look at her Percy, your eyes are full of admiration and the need to be with her, but you are too nervous and scared. I saw the way you were looking at her yesterday at lunch Percy. You can tell me the truth I am your sister and if you tell me the truth then I promise I will help you. Because you are my little brother and I care about you"

         She hugs me and I feel like I shouldn't have to hide from her, after all she is my sister! but still, should I tell her? " Well the truth is.....I-I...........

Find out what happens. A reminder is that I will be updating everyday and I would actually care if people start to read and comment on my work. If after 10 chapters no one comments and only around 10 people read it then I might end the book. So, please tel, your friend and comment on this book. Tell me what you think should happen next, Even if it is just a couple of words, I am all ears!