Percy Confesses to Emma

Emma's POV:

 "I-I think that I might like Annabeth."Percy says

   " Yes! I knew it" I replied

 " It's just that ever since we were 12, we would go on quests together, and we would always choose each other to go on quests. In the sea of monsters when I wanted to follow Clarissa to find Grover and the Golden Fleece, she came with me. When she got her quest just a while ago into the Labyrinth, she chose me to go with her. I know she thinks that we are best friends but, I want to be more than just that."

  " Percy, have you ever considered why Annabeth was acting weird while you and Rachel were hanging out and when you would defend Rachel?"

 " She was probably just irratated that Rachel had to help lead HER quest"

" and why was she acting weird when she found out that you had called her before and that you knew each other and were 'hanging out'?" 

" she was probably in a bad mood or mad at me"

" ugh... boys, they are so clueless, escpecially this guy. No wonder Annabeth calls you seaweed brain. Your head is probably stuffed with seaweed."

" what do you mean?" 

" never mind, you really are helpless!", " I am just going to go and talk with Chiron about some things, bye"

Annabeth's POV:

As I was taking a stroll on the beach, it reminded me of Percy and his sea green eyes. The ocean was so smooth and it would just go with the flow, with no real plan. Just like Percy, I laugh a small laugh. Then, I hear someone behind me say, " What are you laughing at Wise Girl?" 

           I know that this voice belongs to the person that I might have a crush on.

           " None of your business Seaweed Brain" I reply

     " Well, I am just offended" he puts and hand over his heart dramatically" I thought we were best friends Annabeth!"

   " we are but you are still a seaweed brain."

" so, how do you like Emma?"

" I love her, she is so sweet and she looks exactly like you. She has the same personality but she is actually smart! You both have the same beautiful sea green eyes, must be a Poseidon thing, huh?

" You betcha, and did you just say that I have beautiful eyes?" He smirks

 I blush " Oh shut up Seaweed Brain, stop thinking about your self."

He puts his moth close to my ear and whispers, " you know, your stormy gray eyes are breathtaking, you know that right?"

I blush even harder, " you better stop flirting with me Seaweed Brain, or else the next thing you will hear is you being crushed to death!" 

" Well, its good to know that we are still on the same team, by the way you look cute when upyou blush," he winks

Oh that idiot, he thinks he can distract me off of making s plan for capture the flag by flirting with me. Ooooooh he'll be sorry he ever doubted me.

Even though it's a smart plan and I almost fell for it. I can't believe Percy can actually be smart! Well, you learn something new everyday. I watch Percy walk  up the hill and I can't help but look at his black hair and how he doesn't even think about brushing it in the morning. I remember how his sea green eyes would look at me and J would get lost in them. Then someone interrupts my train of thought.

 " Hey Annabeth" Emma says

"Hey Emma, what were you doing?" I ask

" oh nothing, I was coming to talk with you while I caught Percy winking at you, while you were blushing and staring at him as he left." She smiles

I blush, could I be falling for this seaweed brain that I have known and have gone on every quest with him, except for the one where I was kidnapped, since we were 12! 

" Ohh, so..... do you have any..... feelings for my brother?"

" What?.....w-where did y-you h-heat that?"

" Oh come on Annabeth, I saw the way you were looking at him now, and I know that you were deep in thought with something before I came. Which reminds me of someone else that does the same things" she smirks

" Who?"

" oh it doesn't matter, let's stay on topic"

" fine, I might have a crush on your brother, but I am lost in between Percy and Luke. I mean, if Luke wasn't possessed by Kronos, I would be very confused about who to choose. Percy makes me feel a certain way whenI am around him. He makes me laugh, tell jokes and makes me feel safe, even though he is very annoying most of the time. But Luke, he is intelligent and cool, I just don't understand why he left. I have know him longer than Percy, but after what he did I trust Percy more."

" I get why you are confused, and I will try and help as much as I can just remember that whatever happens, he is your best  friend and nothing, and I mean nothing can  break that from you two, okay", " you two are the most interesting pair of people I have met"

     she smiles like she knows something that I don't. 

I will update another chapter tomorrow. Please try to guess what age and grade I am in. Also tell me what should happen next!