The mother Interferes

Percy's POV:

 " Percy, come here" I heard my mom yell

" Coming" I replied

 Once I arrived to where my mom and Emma were standing, I realized that's they both had this evil grin. Something that i always wore when I was up to mischief.

  " Emma, why don't you go accompany Annabeth?" Mom said

 " Ok" when Emma left, mom started to say

" I have some questions percy and please be honest with me."

" Ok I will try to answer all of your questions"

" Are you and Annabeth close friends?"

" Yes, we are best friends, we have been through so much together since we were 12."

" ok,umm.. Do you enjoy being around her?"

" Yes, the way she stands up to people and is very tough and good at fighting disproves the point that boys are stronger than girls."

" That's true, She is one strong girl. Do you like Annnabeth?"

" What- no. We are just best friends. that's it"

 " Ok, hmmmmm... What do you think her best characteristics are?"

  " Her smile and laugh can lift up a hundred depressed people. Her stormy grey eyes can captivate you, and in her eyes you can tell that she is thinking of the best tactic to encounter you. Her gorgeous blond hair that has natural curls prettier than anyone I have ever seen before. They way she elegantly fights, and the way she makes me laugh. And-" I started blushing realizing what I said

    " I think I might like Annabeth"

   " Honey, might is an understatement." Mom said while laughing 

  " ugh, what should I do? that girl is complicated. I feel like if I even try to kiss her hand she would kick me to the other side of the planet and me not talk to me ever again" I said

 " Just be yourself and take it slowly. When you think that its the right time then tell her okay Percy?" Mom said

 " Ok, thanks" 

 " Now go on your quest and come back alive. After that we will figure out your girl problems" she said then winked.

Emma's POV:

I started to talk to Annabeth about what has happened with their and my brother after all of 

these years. She explained to me what happened with their and Percy when they had to rescue 

the Lightening Thief, when they retreuved the Golden Fleece, saved her and Artemis from a titan,  

and when they adventured through the Labyrinth to save their camp.

        " I never did get to thank you for freeing me form the Labyrinth" I said

     " It was nothing" she replied

   " And for taking care of my brother. I bet without you he wouldn't even be able to save himself from a cow"

  " Yo have NO idea! Speaking of cows, Hera has seriously got it in for me ever since Percy and I insulted her"

  " You insulted the Queen of the Gods. Man, by brother must be a bad influence. After all he did provoke Ares, and has got other gods on his bad side, from what you told me"

 " Yeah but this time he was right. She was seriously wrong. And know every where I go i either step in cow poop or a cow comes chasing after me."

   " By the way, speaking of your last adventure.... Are you two a thing now?" I said while smirking

      Annabeth blushed but tried to hide it. Key word here is TRIED.

       " What? No! Why would you think that?"

   " Ohh, maybe because I don't know.." I started to say sarctasticaly. "YOU WERE GOING TO THE MOVIES TOGETHER AND YOU KISSED HIM IN THE LABYRINTH"

   " Calm down that kiss meant nothing. I was just worried that I wouldn't see him live again"

     " If you say so" I said, knowing that she knew I didn't believe her.

     Both my mom and Percy came back. I saw Percy recovering from his blushed and Annabeth as well. 

     " It was fun here, but we really have to get going." I said

      " Yeah she's right, but thank for having us Ms Jackson" Annabeth being the proper girl she is said.

      " Oh please, call me Sally, or better yet mom. You will probably be calling me that in the future, so why not start now?"mom said and I was about to explode from laughter. Percy and Annabeth's faces were swollen and red like tomatoes. 

     " We are leaving mom" Percy said. He hugged mom then walked out. Annabeth followed him

    " Nice one mom. Did you see there faces? Priceless!" I said

    " Now, you better make it happen. Percy needs someone that is caring and strong to look out for him. After what happpened with Gabe, I have never seen percy happier then when he is with Annabeth. His face lights up when she is around or when we talk about her. Annabeth this... and Annabeth that. He deserves to be happy"

   " I will mom"

 " Good Luck sweetheart. I am so glad I found you. I missed you a lot!"

" I did too mom. I did too" I said while walking out.

     But then I felt something hit me and I knocked out.

    I am so sorry that I haven't updated sooner. This week I had a basketball match and my coach as keeping us after school for intense training. Also, I had many exams. I. Hope you enjoyed this and I am going to try to balance out between this book and my other book which is called, Annabeth's Selection. Or I will stop writing one of them for a while. 

What do you think? I would appreciate if you gave me your input.