The God Of The Winds

Emma's POV:

" Lord Aeolus, it is an honor to meet you" I knew that the only way to get him to agree with us is to make him feel honored and special.

" Yes, we are more than honored to be here" Annabeth said. It looks like Annabeth caught onto my plan. She is the daughter of Athena , goddess of wisdom and battle strategies.

" Yes well you should be honored. After all, I am the god that all over gods go to once they need a change in the weather. But I know that you came here for a reason. All demigods come here when they need help. Never for anything else. So what do you want?"

At this rate, he wasn't going to help us. Not without a cost, so I have to try harder to make him like us. However, Percy who hadn't caught onto the plan yet, as usual started to talk.

" We were wondering if you could help us find the island Lemuria where Athena and Poseidon are being captured."

" We came to you because we knew that you were the only wise, and best god to ask" Annabeth said quickly trying to save us from getting blasted by what Percy said.

" We are on air in 2 sir" a wind nymph said

" I will think about it. In the meantime I must got to my show that is on every 12 minutes." Then he left

" What are we going to do if he doesn't cooperate?" I asked

" We have to try as much as we can. Besides, he was actually getting convinced that we came here to see him until Seaweed Brain came in. As usual, you didn't catch onto the plan"

" Well Sorry, not all of us are smart children of Athena"

" Ahem, what am I then?" I asked

" You are a smart child of Poseidon. You got mom's brains and I got father's"

Then we heard some thunder outside.

"Sorry, father, I didn't mean it that way. I love your brain it is amazing"

" Oh shut up Seaweed Brain. You are just embarrassing yourself even more." Annabeth said and she playfully hit him

"Owww" then he pretended that it hurt while clutching his arm

" You are such a baby Seaweed Brain" Annabeth said

" But I am a hot baby right?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows and smirking.

Annabeths cheeks turned a shade of pink

" Awww.... You two are like an old married couple. You are so cute." I said

At this both Percy and Annabeth turned a shade of red.

" Haha" I laughed at how flustered they looked

" Ok I am back. I have made my choice, I will not help you but I will keep you as prisoners so that you can stay in my wonderful presence." Aelous said

" But Lord Aelous, you would get great credit for helping the demigods rescue two very important gods. Zeus, Athena and Poseidon would praise you very much." Annabeth tried to reason with him

" That is if you succeed. I know what is to come ahead of you but I am forbidden from telling you. I can only tell you how to get to the island, if I want to. Besides, children of Poseidon with a child of Athena working together, now thats a first! Those two gods have tried to get their children far away from each other as possible. Its a miracle you aren't at each other's throats."

" I have been friends with Annabeth since we were 12. Sure we argue but we are still friends and have been on a few quests together." Percy said