Chapter Four: The Next Door Neighbor

The vision I had of my father soon faded away once I opened my eyes. I saw a guy with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes staring at me with a worrisome look on his face. His wet muscular body was on top of mine. Fresh salty drops of water dropped from his wet hair onto my face. I continued gazing into his eyes feeling completely lost in them. I heard his voice echo as he asked if I was okay. Before I could answer my eyes slowly began to close. I felt as if I had gotten hit by a truck my entire body was going numbed. I glanced at his shinny blue eyes once more and whispered something I don't quite remember before I fainted.

After a while of being in a deep sleep. I woke up to a warm soft bed in a room I did not recognize. I stood up just to quickly fall back onto the bed as I still felt dizzy. "Okay Jaz get a grip!" I told myself. I then noticed I was wearing a baggy white t-shirt and black sweat pants. "Omg where am I?! & where is my clothe!". I tried to stay as calm as possible so I began to inspect the room I was in. As I was sitting on the bed I glanced over to the window. Above it there was a banner that read [ JAMES #17 ]. Underneath it there was a bunch of comments and signatures of people along with small footballs drawn around the banner. I stood up slowly from the bed and walked towards the banner.

Most of the comments I read were glorifying him as if he was some kind of hero. Some comments were from girls saying how much they love him. Whoever this guy was he must be one hella of a ladies man. I also saw a shelf against the wall with trophies and awards all neatly lined up. One of the awards had a picture of a guy dressed in a football uniform. I picked up the picture and suddenly I remembered his intriguing glimmering blue eyes. That familiar stare that had me so puzzled. While I was looking at his picture I heard the bedroom door open.

James- I see you finally woke up..

His sudden voice startled me causing me to drop it and the picture frame broke.

James- Careful don't move you can hurt yourself..

He cautiously approached me to pick up the broken glass off the floor. While he was doing that. I felt his warm breath all over my cold feet sending shivers through my body.

James- Well that takes care of it..You feeling okay?

I nodded a yes with my head without answering a single word.

James- So do you remember what happened?

I silently stood there like a dummy. I have no idea why my voice escaped me. I just got so nervous around him for some reason.

James- Well my name is James I actually saved your life from almost drowning in the ocean..Come to think of it what were you doing at the beach this late at night?

Jazmin- Drowning?...I..I almost drowned? (I felt my voice breaking)

James- Look at that you actually talk..

He gave me a sexy grin that made my cheeks flush in red as my heart began to thump loudly.

Jazmin- Yeah I can talk..What you said just startled me...Um by the way did you change me? (I shifted my stare onto the floor feeling a little embarrassed)

James- Yeah I had too you were drenched in water..I wasn't going to let you wet my bed..

He laughed while I rolled my eyes. Though deep down I even found his laughter pretty sexy.

Jazmin-..Well...

James- Well what?

Jazmin- Well did you see anything you perv!

James- What! I would never...I'm a gentle-man. *Grins

Jazmin- Really? (I said sarcastically)..That is not what the banner says. (I pointed to the banner above the window)